• Advertisement

SpongeBob Season 3 Best Episode Tournament: Round 6 (Finals)

Jjs Goodman

Round 6: Finale  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Match 36

• Can You Spare a Dime?
    • Chocolate With Nuts

This poll is closed to new votes

To those who remember in the past, we held best episode tournaments for Seasons 9A, 6, 4, 2, 10, 9B and 1 of SpongeBob in this forum. It's back again, this time for Season 3! Using challonge, I've placed all of the classic S3 episodes into a bracket. You will vote for which one is the best until we get a winner overall.

Here's the FINAL MATCH:

SPONGEBOB SEASON 3 TOURNAMENT ROUND 6

MATCH 36: Can You Spare a Dime? vs. Chocolate With Nuts

I won't give my thoughts to not influence the vote, but you are more than welcome to post in this topic. I do encourage people to explain their choices to get some discussion going in this topic.

Anyways, you will have until January 24th at 7:00pm to vote in this round. Whichever episode wins in the end will be crowned the winner.

this is a very hard choice. both episodes are some of the show's best writing in my eyes. Chocolate With Nuts is one of the show's greatest of all time for me, at least top 5 worthy. Both are inspirations for what I'd write on the show or for my own projects at what I want to nail at in humor, but in the end, Can You Spare A Dime gets my vote since it's still the best episode of the series for me. I love SpongeBob's attitude in it and the hijinks Squidward tests his patience with.