• Advertisement

Morbius

Jjs Goodman

I think it actually looks pretty decent. I liked this trailer more than the Venom one at least, and the references to MCU elements like Spider-Man being damned by the public as a murderer and Vulture popping up definitely are eye catchers (tho I'm sure Vulture appearing has more to do with building towards Sinister Six than anything). I'm a mark for Marvel's more supernatural side of things (plus I'm speaking as a 90s Spider-Man cartoon fan and Morbius was one of my favorites on it), so hopefully this doesn't disappoint. Venom turned out better for me than I thought it would, so hopefully this does too.

On 1/14/2020 at 12:20 PM, Old Man Jenkins said:

I think it actually looks pretty decent. I liked this trailer more than the Venom one at least, and the references to MCU elements like Spider-Man being damned by the public as a murderer and Vulture popping up definitely are eye catchers (tho I'm sure Vulture appearing has more to do with building towards Sinister Six than anything). I'm a mark for Marvel's more supernatural side of things (plus I'm speaking as a 90s Spider-Man cartoon fan and Morbius was one of my favorites on it), so hopefully this doesn't disappoint. Venom turned out better for me than I thought it would, so hopefully this does too.

damn, you took the words right out of my mouth, Jenks. Well said.