• Advertisement

Hawk's Lottery: Portal 2 (Sign up by tomorrow night!)

HawkbitAlpha

Since I'm gonna be doing gift buys on Steam for some friends tomorrow, I thought I'd make an offer here too.

Tomorrow, two lucky SBCers will win a free copy of Portal 2 on Steam. "Ooh! Ooh! I wanna be one of them!", you might be saying to yourself. Well, Eager McBeaver, just reply to this thread and say that you want to be part of this lotto draw.

You all have until 10PM Central tomorrow night (Friday, December 27) to sign up, though, so don't wait too long to leave a reply! Once the sign-ups are done, we'll do a drawing on the SBC Royals Discord (mainly because we can use a random number generator bot there) around 11PM, where our two winners will be chosen at random. After that, with a quick adding of friends on Steam, the two winners will get their copies of Portal 2 in short order.

One other thing first: make sure you have a computer that can run Portal 2 in the first place! Otherwise, getting the game is kind of pointless, wouldn't you say? This, and make sure you know how to solve puzzles, but... eh, you'll figure that part out as you go. Heh. Heh.

Alright, let's do this!