• Advertisement

Iceberg Hop

Jjs Goodman

Day 4,I think I found something,its a...snowman,no,not quite a snowman,more like the mixture of sticks and gule,and there is a name tag on it,"sticky"huh? sounds like a nice name,wait a second........isn't this the name I named for my snowman like two days ago.......,huh,it looks like there is a journal over there.

*reads journal while flashbacks*

Day 1,Dear journal(yeah I know this is not a dairy)it has been 12365 seconds since my owner,josh the trash threw me as a snowball on the snowball throw festival,I have changed quite a lot since then,I built my own kingdom down these weird ice(s?) anyway, I just wanna tell my owner I am fine,and I forgive whatever he did to me.

Day 2,appearently there is something strange going on here,my sticky people keeps disparing, and there are gifts keep coming out of nowhere,things has gotten worse since the 13111seconds I left him,oh what do I do Josh?

Day 3,I......saw something.........something terrible,hey if anyone is watching this in the future remember to never get back here!stay away from here you heard me! I...I am going to freeze these floating ice(s?) into icebergs,nobody will ever know what happened.

*flashback ends*

What?Sticky, what are you trying to say?

Or is it

oh no

He means the monster.

Monster:that right it's me, the monster>: D!

Me:crap!

I tries to swim up to the top of the icebergs.....but the monster keeps drags me down with his several arms and legs, maybe this is the end..............

Aw crap,I guess I would never going to get the end of cristmas.

Wait......I think I just heard something......it's sounds like Sticky?

Sticky:no matter what is coming to us, do not afraid of it,instead smile and face it,the best way to overcome your fear is to face it! Come on aw lì gey!

...what just happened?

I woke up on the top of iceberg after hearing that,it's currently December 25th ,was it a dream? I don't know, I just wish people ain't stupid enough to visit that place again.

3 hours ago, Stocking Girl said:

This iceberg makes you wanna....jump jump!

You hopped six! Try again in 21 hours!

9 minutes ago, Josh the trash said:

Day 4,I think I found something,its a...snowman,no,not quite a snowman,more like the mixture of sticks and gule,and there is a name tag on it,"sticky"huh? sounds like a nice name,wait a second........isn't this the name I named for my snowman like two days ago.......,huh,it looks like there is a journal over there.

*reads journal while flashbacks*

Day 1,Dear journal(yeah I know this is not a dairy)it has been 12365 seconds since my owner,josh the trash threw me as a snowball on the snowball throw festival,I have changed quite a lot since then,I built my own kingdom down these weird ice(s?) anyway, I just wanna tell my owner I am fine,and I forgive whatever he did to me.

Day 2,appearently there is something strange going on here,my sticky people keeps disparing, and there are gifts keep coming out of nowhere,things has gotten worse since the 13111seconds I left him,oh what do I do Josh?

Day 3,I......saw something.........something terrible,hey if anyone is watching this in the future remember to never get back here!stay away from here you heard me! I...I am going to freeze these floating ice(s?) into icebergs,nobody will ever know what happened.

*flashback ends*

What?Sticky, what are you trying to say?

Or is it

oh no

He means the monster.

Monster:that right it's me, the monster>: D!

Me:crap!

I tries to swim up to the top of the icebergs.....but the monster keeps drags me down with his several arms and legs, maybe this is the end..............

Aw crap,I guess I would never going to get the end of cristmas.

Wait......I think I just heard something......it's sounds like Sticky?

Sticky:no matter what is coming to us, do not afraid of it,instead smile and face it,the best way to overcome your fear is to face it! Come on aw lì gey!

...what just happened?

I woke up on the top of iceberg after hearing that,it's currently December 25th ,was it a dream? I don't know, I just wish people ain't stupid enough to visit that place again.

You hopped three! Try again in 24 hours!