• 2/5 Chum
    • 1/5 Chum

qrKWpbn.png 

Premieres: 

Saturday, November 30th @ 11:45am ET/PT

Encores:

Saturday, November 30th @ 3:45pm ET/PT

Sunday, December 1st @ 9:45am ET/PT

Plot: When Plankton's usual spot to dump his rotten chum is too full, he tricks SpongeBob into hiding it around the city.

Note: This episode leaked online from multiple countries.

Clip:

• Funny 1

This episode was so damn good as a beta-Christmas episıde. Plankton hiding his disgusting chum all over Bikini Bottom is enough of a good concept already but what made the execution so great was Plankton convincing SpongeBob that this is pure holiday like Christmas and they just went all the way with this. Chum blew up all over Bikini Bottom and just when mob was about to punish Plankton, SpongeBob convincing them about this holiday made the episode so bizarre and entertaining to watch. A lot of jokes this episode brought were superb imo. Gary stealing a car to get back some was very clever. Plankton blowing up Mr. Krabs' window to dump all the chum made me laugh. Patrick saying chum made him dumber but one of the mob saying he is already dumb and then Patrick backing it up by saying it didn't make him smarter was a nice exchange of Patrick's usual stupidity. One couple not liking the chum but not minding it for sake of spirit was amusing.  There are more good jokes coming from this episode but these ended up being the funniest ones for me. SpongeBob/Plankton dynamic was once again fun and Plankton's punishment at the end was really good. To sum up, this was a really clever and hilarious s12 episode.

Grade: A- 

• Like 2

I found this episode just okay. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't spectacular. It was a good sort of Christmas episode and there were some funny moments there with Gary stealing a car; Patrick blaming the chum for making him dumb, and the Christmas Carol reference with Squidward. The rest of the episode was just okay.

• Like 1

On 12/1/2019 at 4:26 PM, NegiSpongie said:

I found this episode just okay. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't spectacular. It was a good sort of Christmas episode and there were some funny moments there with Gary stealing a car; Patrick blaming the chum for making him dumb, and the Christmas Carol reference with Squidward. The rest of the episode was just okay.

The same here. Might appreciate this one more as I watch it again but not sure if that'll be the case.

This episode was a good twist on a Christmas episode, in that they didn't even MAKE this episode about Christmas, but instead, Plankton pretended that hiding the chum all around Bikini Bottom was all part of a holiday tradition, one that Spongebob completely, and genuinely embraced! :D Both Gary and Patrick got a good joke in, with Gary LEGITIMATELY stealing some random car just to get back home, and Patrick pointing out that chum DID NOT make him any smarter! :hysterical: And I think Plankton definitely learned HIS lesson about NOT just dumping chum anywhere! :rolleyes: I think Plankton, for one thing, is sure GLAD for mostly negative or non-existent continuity (depending on the writer). All in all, I'd give this episode a PERFECT 10 out of 10! :cool: Enough said, true believers! ;)

When I first heard the plot, I really thought this was going to be a meh episode but it actually turned out pretty well. I love some of the jokes (ESPECIALLY Gary stealing a car) and I like that they made it into a sort of Christmas episode. The only downside is, because of that it took FOREVER for Nick USA to air it
7.5/10