• 2/5 Bubbles
    • 1/5 Bubbles

Wnz01ok.png 

Premieres: 

Saturday, November 23rd @ 11:00am ET/PT

Encores:

Saturday, November 23rd @ 3:00pm ET/PT

Sunday, November 24th @ 9:30am ET/PT

Plot: The newly reformed "Clean Bubble" takes a dishwashing job at the Krusty Krab, where he is tempted by the grime.

Note: This episode has already been leaked online.

• Wow 1

This episode was soo great. I like when the show fleshs out its supporting cast and this was no exception. Dirty Bubble has always been a fun character but he truly shines here. I like seeing a new version of him that wants to stay clean, so he wouldn't go back to his villain side but he can't help himself. I love SpongeBob's role so much. He does his best to prevent Dirty Bubble from being bad again and that back and forth action was very entertaining. The entire conflict kept my interest, even if this episode felt light on jokes. My only issue would be that Patrick being a literal plot device to make Dirty Bubble bad again and I would prefer a better ending where Dirty Bubble cleaning up the city with his villainy wouldn't be destructive later on. Still I really like this episode for focusing on Dirty Bubble's character.

Grade: A- 

• Hug 1

This episode was pretty good. I thought it was funny that the Dirty Bubble almost swears in the beginning, plus it was kinda weird seeing that he also almost entirely speaks in rhyme while evil. It was pretty interesting that Ms. Gristlepuss's cop husband returns in this episode. The Dirty Bubble making everyone clean with his villainy was funny and I liked how at the end SpongeBob managed to defeat him, even at the end when he briefly tricks the cops into thinking that he absorbed Dirty Bubble's evil. Still a pretty good and enjoyable episode.

It's really nice that they FINALLY gave the Dirty Bubble some character development, and he looked really nice, as long as he was clean. Even though he NEVER spoke in rhyme before, that's a minor complaint to the strength of this episode. I thought it was pretty cool how they did SOME of the show, by showing some of the action, taking place in comic book panels, with comic book panel art. That kind of adds to the allusion about Mermaid Man, Barnacle Boy, and their villains being comic book character based! And I'm glad that Spongebob was able to figure out a NEW way to beat the Dirty Bubble, this time, by ABSORBING most of his water, and most of his dirt by extension! Overall, I'd give this episode a perfect 10 out of 10! Enough said, true believers!

It's nice to see him return, but my only gripe with this episode is the stupid rhyme gimmick. Like, it's fine and there's even some good jokes made out of it (like DB almost saying Hell), but I feel like it shouldn't be there. Aside from that, I love this episode.
9.5/10