• Advertisement

Ed, Edd n Eddy

trixiE.

Shame it only lasted one episode.

I just dislike CN as a whole. None of their shows really appeal to me. :/

The only ones I really liked from CN were: Ed, Ed, and Eddy, Camp Lazlo, and sometimes Courage the Cowardly Dog. I thought Dextar's Labratory was okay, same for Johnny Bravo, and I never really gave Cow and Chicken a chance, but I probably wouldn't have liked it.

The only ones I really liked from CN were: Ed, Ed, and Eddy, Camp Lazlo, and sometimes Courage the Cowardly Dog. I thought Dextar's Labratory was okay, same for Johnny Bravo, and I never really gave Cow and Chicken a chance, but I probably wouldn't have liked it.

Ed, Edd, and Eddy was awesome, Courage was awesome, Lazlo was decent

Ed, Edd N Eddy: Sucks.

Camp Lazlo: Sucks.

Dexter's Laboratory: Sucks.

Johnny Bravo: Fairly decent.

All the others I've never seen.

EEnE: Great

Camp Lazlo: Excellent

Courage: Decent

Dexter: Same as Courage

Johnny Bravo: Great

IMO.

Used to think it was okay, now just hate.
Welcome to the minority group, my friend 428899.gif Anyway, I found this program to be laudable. It had a reputation of making ingeniousness out of simplicity. Here's what I think of the other referred CN works-

Camp Lazlo: Not bad

Dexter's Laboratory: Pretty good

Johnny Bravo: Kind of amusing 428899.gif

Eene's a masterpiece cartoon show, always enjoy watching it, and I saw nearly all, if not all the episodes. Sadly its over now, one of the last few good shows left on Cartoon Network. That channel appears to keep on getting worse as time goes on.

While I think Eene is one of CN's best shows ever, I actually didn't like Dexter's Laboratory that much either, and I also think some of the Powerpuff girls episodes were bad and/or gay. SO in General I don't like Powerpuff Girls that much either. I hate Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends too.

However, I do like COurage, Johnny Bravo, and EEne, same goes for Cow and Chicken and Grim Adventures.

EEnE is awesome!

I still liked the new school episodes

I think Season 4 was the dullest season, it begin fine, but ended badly.

Season 4 was originally supposed to be the last season but the show was picked up for another season, even though I didn't really like the episodes with them in school I thought the "Big Picture Show" was a good series finale so i'm kinda glad it continued. Seasons 1-3 were my favorite seasons of the show.