• Advertisement

Ed, Edd n Eddy

trixiE.

Love this show, it's one of CN's best shows ever. Glad they have reruns 125508.gif

This and Camp Lazlo are my favorite CN shows. Some other shows get an honorable mention too though like Courage the Cowardly Dog (probably the weirdest CN show ever but it's great)

Yeah!

I didn't really like the newer episodes when they went to school as much as the original episodes but they were still good episodes and the classic episodes are what made me love this show so much. One of my favorites is "Glass of Warm Ed" when Ed keeps eating people's food in his sleep.

I didn't really like the newer episodes when they went to school as much as the original episodes but they were still good episodes and the classic episodes are what made me love this show so much. One of my favorites is "Glass of Warm Ed" when Ed keeps eating people's food in his sleep.

Yeah, same here. My favorite episode from the earlier seasons would be "Little Ed Blue." That ep's hilarious. xD

• Like 1

Basically, it was about Ed being in a bad mood. So, Eddy & Edd try to cheer him up. The cause of Ed's rotten mood turned out to be a pebble in his shoe. 428899.gif

I used to love that episode!!! I would be mad too in that situation but Ed was just pissed off in that episode for something that wasn't even a big deal, that one is hilarious.