• Advertisement

The Mandalorian (Star Wars series)

Turo

This show's first season was just great. This show is what Star Wars needed after countless good vs evil battles that it's refreshing to see a Star Wars show about an anti-hero. The action is great, characters are loveable and visiuals are astonishing as usual. It may be a tropey af show which is a fair criticism, it's at least good at it imo. All Star Wars fans should check out the show.

• Like 1

This is the best show of 2019.  No arguments needed.  Fantastic show and miles away the best thing Disney has done with Star Wars property in the years they've owned it.

• Like 3

season 2 premiere

Spoiler

dear god. what an excellent start to this ep. we are back to tatooine and we get some new lore and shit. and it's all cool.

- I loved this ep fleshing out tuskens as in making them more than just sand people. i felt bad some of them were either eaten or got acid by the dragon. Also getting Dune flashbacks from this ep. so that's a plus.

- Cobb is my ultimate daddy. Idc what you say about him. He is mofo badass and sexy. I love him so much.

- I liked seeing more of the lady that is fixing Mando's ship. 

- Mando continues to be ruthless and awesome.

- BOBA FETT IS HERE, ALIVE AND WELL. HOLY SHIT. I hope he appears more.

Overall I loved it so much.

• Like 1

to quote myself again from last year: I need Season 3 NOW

Spoiler

i genuinely did not expect deepfake luke at all; also no way is that the last we've seen of babby (although that moment did nearly make me cry goddamn)

now to wait another year ?

• Sad 1

What a finale.  I cheered.  I cried.  Hell I logged on to talk about it.  It was a roller coaster ride of emotions that still has me shaken one day later.  This is the way (yes that was intentional) to end a season leaving me wanting the next one right away.  December 2021 can’t come fast enough.

• Like 4