• Advertisement

rev up those fryers

jdfr03

Hello. I didn’t expect to be back on here but I guess I’m back. I mean I’ll try be on more often now cause I have less to do nowadays.

Ok so, if you don’t who I am, hello, I am jdfr03 and I spent my some quality time on here back around 2013-14 and it was cool cause I didn’t know what was going on because, y’know, I was 10 years old. You can look back at the post history, it’s a bit cringy. Since then, I’ve moved, started high school, got a job, all that big boy stuff. 

That’s all I really gotta say. Has anything happened since in the time span I was gone?

Oh also I noticed a bunch of people viewed my profile back on the day after my birthday back in like 2018 so that’s interesting.

• Happy 5

Welcome back! Good to see you again! I used to be spongeboblover/Patrick but now I'm sbl.

16 minutes ago, jdfr03 said:

That’s all I really gotta say. Has anything happened since in the time span I was gone? 

A lot. A real lot. A roller coaster of a lot. 

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Wow 1

A lot of shit happened in those 5 years. You can see the good, the bad, and the ugly from here onward:

https://www.thesbcommunity.com/wiki/index.php?title=2015

Anyway hi I'm still TheOpenWindowManiac. Your shitposting antics still get brought up sometimes but it's more nostalgic than anything. We're glad to have you back again.

• Hug 1

On 8/20/2019 at 1:06 PM, spongeboblover said:

A lot. A real lot. A roller coaster of a lot. 

On 8/20/2019 at 1:08 PM, TheOpenWindowManiac said:

A lot of shit happened in those 5 years. You can see the good, the bad, and the ugly from here onward:

https://www.thesbcommunity.com/wiki/index.php?title=2015

Oh jeez haha

It's kind of interesting people here still bring up my old "antics" when I completely forgot about all that until a month ago lol

9 hours ago, jdfr03 said:

Oh jeez haha

It's kind of interesting people here still bring up my old "antics" when I completely forgot about all that until a month ago lol

I mean they’re pretty funny looking back so I guess they’d get brought up again eventually. We do like reminiscing a lot.