• 2/5 Computers
    • 1/5 Computers

6WAX9dm.png

Premieres: 

Saturday, August 10th @ 11:15am ET/PT

Encores:

Saturday, August 10th @ 7:45pm ET/PT

Sunday, August 11th @ 10:45am ET/PT

Plot: Karen quickly learns that kids grow up too fast after her new child arrives in the mail.

Clips:

N/A

Edited by Jon Snow

I had so much fun watching this episode. While it's not exactly a contender for one of the funniest episodes, it was yet another good example of how to do a fresh Plankton episode. I liked how Plankton didn't exactly care for his son in the first place and while it does show him to be not so good father (and Karen did rightfully kick him out for it), it makes sense for him to not care for a son he did not ask to and grow so rapidly. Eventually he cared for his son at the end during his son trying to protect his dad. The episode had a good sense of crazy fun during Chum Bucket's hand fighting against the robot stork, arcade scene and climax with the son Chip fighting against bunch of disturbingly violent robots to protect Plankton from it. The episode's best laughs has to be "4445" joke and Mr. Krabs' cameo at the end. Nothing else to say, other than this being another good addition to s12.

Grade: B+

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I honestly liked this episode a lot. I also like the fact Plankton didn't care for his son knowing that he isn't good father. the jokes were spot on, and I gotta say this is becoming one of my fave s12 episodes so far. Chip was protecting Plankton was nice. This episode reminds me of Plankton's Pet when Spot saved Plankton with him being part of Plankton's family. Chip on the other hand,  He is one of great character that Plankton doe cares for his son. Overall, I really liked it. I would also loved to see Chip appears more often, but obviously Nick doesn't really care for continuity for SB. But yeah this is one of best Plankton episodes IMO

Final Grade: A+

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

From all of known S12’s upcoming episodes,this one always took my intrigue the most.There’s so much of an directions that I could see happening around such an premise,from wrong and confusing,to one of the most unique and beautiful achievements for the series.And for the result...Karen’s Baby was an second prediction.

This is,not just the best episode of S12(as for now at least)but a legit Top 5’s candidate for Post Sequel era.Every single major aspect here worked magically and with flavor.Like how nicely structured Plankton’s sympathy to the Chip,it’s really similar to Plankton’s Pet,except it’s isn’t bland and lifeless and actually impressively worked.Or Chip himself,all of his taken demographics’ portrayal executed really humorous and balanced,when it could be failed really easily.And speaking of humor,it’s might be not as funny as Insecurity Guards or Broken Alarm,but I catch out a lot of laughs out there,my favorite might be fight between Chum Bucket’s gang and Stork,as well 4445/SHHH.But the greatest aspect here in my dishonest opinion is just how accurately episode deliver Chip’s adaptation to the cast,in the way that despite begin brand new character from the middle of the nowhere,he’s development didn’t made his existence(and episode in general)look forced and useless like,once again,it easily could’ve been,great job Gruber,great job.

I really do appreciate this episode,for how brave,solidly and excitingly it’s made a really risky idea,and perhaps even added it into my personal Top 50 of the series,that’s how it’s good.

Rating:

FAC855AF-97A7-4CE8-854C-333766D0AE25.thumb.png.3c66e813aec9e2956ae0066de78e525a.png

Also lol Arcades from the Cent of Money returned.

• Like 1

I really liked this episode. I thought the Karen getting  a baby in the mail, turning her and Plankton into parents was great. Plankton not caring about being a father until the end was interesting too. Chip growing rapidly was pretty humorous to see as well. I especially laughed at the 4445 joke. I enjoyed the ending where Plankton and Chip save each other and what may be the first time in years where we get a reference to the fact that Plankton went to college- seeing that his son is now going to college. I do hope we see Chip Plankton again.

So, I finally got around to watching both this episode segment and the other one that premiered with it yesterday, on my recorded D.V.R., material. But since I really don't have anything unique to say about "The Krusty Bucket", I'll simply talk about this one. In a meta sense, it actually kind of makes sense that Karen would HAVE to order a baby computer by mail, and the reason the child grows so quickly, is because technology CHANGES so fast these days! o.o I really liked it when Chip was a teenager, his face looked just like a Nintendo Switch! :D And it is completely understandable that Plankton wouldn't initially care for or even really like a child he didn't even ask for, but Karen understandably kicked him out, when she found out that Plankton actually TOLD Chip to run away! :hysterical: There was even a brief call-back to "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic", as Karen produced an ENERGY version of the spiked glove that Spongebob wore in that episode. In any case, Plankton actually rides around in an actual TANK to find Chip, but ends up needing to be rescued by Chip, and it was very touching to see Chip rescue his father, and Plankton finally start to care for Chip because of that. Also, it was funny to see Chip get to TROLL with Mr. Krabs, by being the ATM that Mr. Krabs tries to take money out of! All in all, I'd give this Ben Gruber written episode a well-deserved 9.9 out of 10! (I could have LIVED without seeing Plankton fall into the bin full of dirty diapers). Enough said, true believers! :cool:

• Funny 1

Wow this was unexpectedly good. I feel like Plankton is the one character that has never really been flanderized at all. He got a little less evil and a little more obsessed by the formula, but other than that, his episodes are among the best of the newer stuff.

This was wholesome and great!

I mostly watched this episode cuz I thought the writers were off their meds but to my surprise, I actually loved this episode...? Probably one of my favorites of the season.

"Don't worry son! Daddy is coming!" - hearing Plankton genuinely care for a child is so out there and unbelieveably wholesome I actually laughed at the absurdity before it hit me that he cared and then I smiled. Like sweet jesus, this is so adorable.