• 2/5 Buckets
    • 1/5 Buckets

pyhqEm2.png

Premieres: 

Saturday, August 10th @ 11:00am ET/PT

Encores:

Saturday, August 10th @ 7:30pm ET/PT

Sunday, August 11th @ 10:30am ET/PT

Plot: Plankton creates a clone of himself and Mr. Krabs, but neither restaurant is safe from the newcomer.

Clips:

N/A

Note: This episode was already leaked online from the UK.

Edited by Jon Snow

The Krusty Bucket might as well be one of the most creative episodes of this season. hell, even the post-second movie era. The whole cloning characters have been done before, the show did that too but this was a pretty cool premise. Making two fusions of Mr. Krabs and Plankton to let the fusion know Mr. Krabs and act like Plankton to bring the formula to him. Such a weird and nonsensical plan to roll with it and non-surprisingly it blew in Plankton's face. The fusion taking over Krusty Krab with kicking Mr. Krabs out AND taking Plankton's chum bucket was such a clever way to spice things up, literally. And this led up to Plankton and Mr. Krabs teaming up, which we've seen but not like this. They are forced to get their restraurants back and it created fun schemes that didn't work and it all ended with them working at low jobs under the fusion. I loved how it didn't work for both Plankton and Mr. Krabs that they started to fight like two pathetic people and this made the fusion split up into two and argue with each other. The line about how their fight being petty by Plankton was so hilarious. Eventually the twist of defeating them was making them handshake which made them melt. If there's one problem I have with this conclusion is that after this, the ending felt abrupt with Mr. Krabs stepping on Plankton to take out hair inside. Speaking of hair, the episode had a running gag of Mr. Krabs' hair and the episode needed more jokes than that. It was funny for the first time and it got old. Despite these complaints, I loved the hell out of this one. It felt so unique with yet another fresh Plankton and Mr. Krabs dynamic. I highly recommend this piece.

Grade: A-

• Happy 1

A never expected an episode with this plot to be so great. I really enjoyed PlanKrabs as a character, being a fusion of Plankton and Mr. Krabs. He has Plankton's cunning and Krabs's deceitfulness, which is so good that he can even get SpongeBob to accept him as a boss and forget about Mr. Krabs and the Krusty Krab when it's changed to the Krusty Bucket. Seeing Plankton and Krabs joining forces was great and it goes a lot better than the last few times they worked together. I liked the whole handshake thing and how it apparently has the power to manipulate anyone into doing what PlanKrabs wants. I don't get it, but it's funny. Plankton coughing up hair I could take it or leave it, but the whole episode was great from the get go.

• Like 1