• 3/5 Legs
    • 2/5 Legs
    • 1/5 Legs

KpXPVJa.png

Premieres: 

Saturday, July 27th @ 11:00am ET/PT

Encores:

N/A

Plot: Gary is given a set of limbs to keep up with SpongeBob, but soon makes his owner look sluggish by comparison.

Clips:

N/A

Note: This episode was already leaked online from Italy.

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Wow 1

I wasn't as crazy as this one as I should have been but I thought this was a decent episode. At the first half, I thought this episode was doing okay but it wasn't anything special to me. I enjoyed Gary kicking other animals and owners just for fun but nothing felt stand out to me there, except Patrick's non-speak cameo that got a laugh of me. However the episode took an interesting approach towards second half with SpongeBob losing his ways to move properly, thus him ending up being the snail and Gary being the owner. Albeit most of the jokes were just okay to me, I did have a good laugh out of "not slime enough" comment from one of the fishes during Gary cooking the patties and Patrick's speaking cameo. Regardless of the comedy being kind of light, the whole role reversal role was clever and weird in a fun way. I liked how the episode concluded at the end too. So yeah, this was a good entry of s12, even though I don't think this was one of the season's best material.

Grade: B

• Wow 1

This episode just has a dumb structure where random things happen such as Gary suddenly being a prick in the park, until the limbs deteriorate and then Krabs comes in outta nowhere. Then SpongeBob's issue is just....resolved like that and then Gary is pretty easily taken care of. It's like this episode had no idea of what conflict it wanted to have and tried to give a few half baked ideas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I thought this was a pretty good episode. It definitely didn't go the way I expected. I enjoyed Gary beating the other animals and their owners in the park. I had thought that SpongeBob would feel jealous of the fact that Gary is more limber now that he can move, but didn't expect SpongeBob to get so sluggish that he turns into a snail and his and Gary's roles would be reversed. I thought seeing Gary work at the Krusty Krab was funny and the random appearance of Patrick at the end was really funny too.

Well, this episode just sort of...happened. I can see why they premiered THIS episode before "Gary & Spot", it definitely feels like the weaker of the episode segments that premiered. I mean, this episode had a REALLY good premise, giving Gary legs (and later arms), but it felt like they threw in the whole bit about Gary kicking other pets for no good reason. (Though I honestly had to ROFL with Fred's comment of "His Legs!") :hysterical: I get it that when you finally HAVE something you've never HAD before, you want to use it, but you don't have to use it at the expense of others, and I don't know why they decided to reverse the roles for Spongebob and Gary the way they did. Also, Mr. Krabs SURE must get some weird customers, if one complains about NOT having enough snail slime! :rolleyes: At least the conflict was resolved easily enough, but it feels like they could have done more with the plot. While it's not one of the WORST episodes to ever premiere, it's certainly not one of the BETTER ones, I'd say it's MEDIOCRE at BEST! (Squidward: "Mediocre?") I'd give it a 6.5 out of 10. Enough said, true believers! :cool:

• God Himself 1

What a weird episode. I expect this to be the "Cuddle E. Hugs" of Season 12. Besides that, I liked it. I liked the table legs joke at the beginning, but I'll admit one joke I didn't like is Squidward. I will admit I don't fully agree with PrezSquid's opinions on Squidward as a character and I do feel he shouldn't take it as seriously, I can agree that this joke (and the ones in "Broken Alarm") were a bit too far for Squidward. We've established time and time again that as much as Squidward hates SpongeBob, if he was gone his life would be alot more boring.
so... 8/10?

This episode is...okay, I guess? There isn't really much for me to say since I did think it was kinda dumb. Although Squidward theorizing that SpongeBob was hit by a bus or had a terminal disease with such glee got a laugh out of me so I guess that saves it from being rated lower than what I've picked for it. I just found that part so funny despite the Krusty Krab making an appearance out of nowhere.