• Advertisement

006b. Pickles

CartoonCF

I loved this episode. It's actually very funny and interesting. Squidward's reaction to Bubble Bass was hilarious. Bubble Bass throwing Squidward out of the way cracked me up. SpongeBob talking inverse was hilarious. SpongeBob cooking his bike was funny. Squidward burning krabby patties was funny. People booing Squidward was hilarious too. This is a perfect episode overall. 10/10

My favorite part was when Spongebob was trying a MILLION different ways to go to sleep in his bed, and EPICLY failing every single time! (Foghorn blows) Spongebob, under his bed: "Ah, I almost HAD it!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: A 10/10! B)

Bubble Bass reminds me very much of the sort of character Wayne Knight plays- Newman on Seinfeld and Al in Toy Story 2. These are some really great characters that he reminds me of which means he'd be a great character, right? Well, more or less. He was kind of funny, but I think he could've been funnier and a more loveable villain, but I guess that's what makes him great- he's very good at what he does.

10/10