• Advertisement

Trolls: World Tour

Clappy

So this completely original sequel is about an antagonist who wants to collect the six infinity stones musical strings to eliminate all music genres except rock.

If she gets her hands on all six infinity strings, she’ll be able to wipe out half of music with a pluck of her guitar.

*strums*

...just like that.

@Thanos, did you let DreamWorks copy your homework?

• Like 2
  • God Himself 1

suspicious will ferrell GIF I would've used a GIF from "Family Guy", which had Peter Griffin saying "I'm Out", but this GIF is just as good for portraying my UTTER disinterest for such an OBVIOUS display of plagiarism! :rolleyes: Honestly, it sounds like some piece of fan-fiction that I once LAZILY wrote, and even I don't like it! o.o And THAT'S saying something! :hysterical: Enough said! :cool:

• God Himself 2

I speak as someone who doesn't usually ever accuse anyone or anything of copying/stealing/"ripping off" something.

The premise feels way too familiar to me towards Infinity War to pique my interests. Dreamworks has been accussed for their similarities towards Pixar in the past (Antz and Bug's Life. Shark Tale and Finding Nemo. Ratatouille and Flushed Away etc.) so I don't feel surprised. However, this film appears to be taking notes from one of Marvel's properties, so this is different.

OK, so to sum up:

-This is an Infinity War ripoff

-The main antagonist is one of those "ROCK/PUNK/HEAVY METAL IS THE BEST, ALL OTHERS SUCK!" sorts.

-This just seems like a similar retread of the first film.

Unless this one can pull off its cliches like the first one did, then color me disinterested.