• Advertisement

Something odd about Season 3’s animation

Okay, might as well bring up some few points 

- Everyone hates SBMania here after last year’s situation 

- Second, a few of us are banned from SBMania, (including me), to be able to view that topic.

- third, why don’t you just make the topic here and not link SBMania

- fourth, season 3 animation I always liked and I’m pretty sure if I saw that topic I would disagree with it

- and fifth, may you ask to get me unbanned from there I miss looking at my old likes :’(

For those who don't want to pollute their search history.

What do you guys think of this weird bold-lined art style used in certain season 2/3 episodes:

Al72vPb.png

qspHZim.png

NYOvrQl.png

I love how everything is weirdly geometric looking in these markebob episodes. Thee episodes must've been hell to draw. I've noticed that episodes in this art style have almost no mistakes, and never go off-model. Everything looks so straight-laced, it makes it very fun to look at. I wouldn't be able to draw markerbob to save my life. I nickname these episodes "markerbob", because the oultines in these episodes look like they were done with sharpies and crayola markers. It's ashame the crew can't do this art style anymore.

• Funny 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mambo No. 5 Bob the Builder said:

- third, why don’t you just make the topic here and not link SBMania

Because I don’t agree with the post, and don’t want to be accused of parroting it.

Apologies for miffing everyone who still has bitter feelings towards Mania. I just found the post there funny in how useless it was.

Edited by EmployeeAMillion
Increasing specifics