• Advertisement

Popular YouTuber Desmond ‘Etika’ Amofah found dead

Jjs Goodman

Damn... even though I hadn't heard of him before his first breakdown, knowing what impact he had on his viewers makes his passing even more sad. This is another reason why discussing mental health and not sweeping it under the rug is important. May he rest in peace, and I express condolences to his family.

I could tell from his Smash Ultimate trailer reactions that he didn’t have complete mental health, but I feel a little guilty knowing I didn’t follow him, or know him, or do anything to stop him. If anyone on this site is depressed and/or has suicidal thoughts, just know that you’re worth it, and you always have something to live for.

I wasn't a huge fan per se, but there were a few of his videos that I really liked. This guy was one of the few reaction channels (if you can even call it that) that I found funny. I was semi-aware of his mental problems but never really cared until it was too late. Man... this is awful :(

oh shit, and I remember watching some of his videos. I knew of him, but I had only seen a few vids so I know nothing about his health situations, so to suddenly find out is really surprising

RIP

Edited by SpongeCob