• 3/5 Nuts
    • 2/5 Nuts
    • 1/5 Nuts

KfhCSv2.png

Premieres: 

Saturday, June 29th @ 11:00am ET/PT

Encores:

N/A

Plot: SpongeBob gets in over his head when he volunteers to babysit Sandy's three nieces.

Guest Star: Maria Bamford

Clips:

N/A.

Note: This episode has already been leaked online due to its UK airing.

Edited by Jon Snow

Remember that quick joke about Mr Krabs’ Nieces from Stanley S. Squarepants?

x1agvY4.jpg

Now imagine the same joke going for 11 minutes,and you basically get this.There’s not much to say about episode besides that it sucked,as I expected.Babysitting plots at their own rarely works and this one didn’t hit either.It’s literally just Bubble Buddy Returns without clickbait title in it.Episode had so little ideas for this concept that after first half,plot decided to add Patrick to the main cast without any good reason whatsoever,and as usual,he is just at his worst.(I get,he is dumb,but come me on,he can’t even turn on the button anymore?Jesus)Actual Nieces are your obnoxious,inspirited imps where the only jokes that rely on them are them begin hyperactive 24/7 and annoy everyone else.I must admit that mustard faces gag from Krusty Krabs scene is pretty amusing,but otherwise you get a giant dose of weak slapstick without any humorous effect into it.While it’s isn’t the worst episode for those days,it’s not going to be sound rude that Sandy’s Nutty Nieces was a tedious waste of time.

Rating:

SLVjXt7.jpg

• Thanks 1

This episode won't win many fans but I enjoyed it. Sandy's Nutty Nieces was something that could have been a disaster. The entire episode revoling around SpongeBob babysitting Sandy's three nieces sounds like a very annoying and bland episode but it worked. It may not hold up well in the future, then again I don't rewatch SpongeBob as much anymore but I thought this episode was very funny. Sandy's nieces weren't exactly distinct from each other which was the point but I liked their dynamic with SpongeBob. The beginning with Sandy's sister shouting "FREEDOM" was a good joke. I enjoyed how nieces were interested in Krusty Krabs' business that made Mr. Krabs irritated. The whole sauce all over the place with SpongeBob, Squidward and Mr. Krabs was pretty amusing. Nieces making cement castle on top of SpongeBob on beach was clever. The whole sequence with nieces and Patrick were actually hilarious and some of the best parts of the episode, quite shocked that it took three kids to make Patrick funny again. Especially glove world visitors stopping by SpongeBob's house because of Patrick was good. And of course the ending with Sandy making a present to ship them away from her house was quite funny. I don't have a lot complaints about this one, albeit nieces were irritating at times, they were funny enough. This was another good season 12 episode imo.

Grade: B+

Has anybody else besides me, noticed that Sandy's nieces are ALL named after different types of nuts?! o.o That's probably WHY they called them "Sandy's Nutty Nieces"! :hysterical: In any case, I don't know how well-received this comment is going to be, but I found the episode segment decent enough. Despite Patrick being kind of stupid, he was actually decent enough, all things considered. Sandy's Nieces reminded me of old-school Huey, Duey, and Louie, when all they USED to do was just torment Donald Duck! So, in ROUGHLY 50 years, Sandy's Nieces were ALSO take a level in niceness, before waiting 30 years before they undergo divergent character evolution! :rolleyes: Although it WAS kind of nice that Sandy referred to Spongebob as "Uncle Spongebob" when talking to her nieces! :D I'd give it an 8.8 out of 10. Enough said, true believers! ;)

• God Himself 1