• Advertisement

Animal Crossing New Horizons

4EverFreeGuy

Since there isn't already a topic for this, I decided to create one. It has been confirmed at this year's E3, that there will be a new "Animal Crossing" game, which will be called "Animal Crossing: New Horizons", coming out on the Nintendo Switch on March 20, 2020. So far, Tom Nook is the only confirmed returning character who will be in this game. I will try to update with more details (and others are free to do so as well), once more details about this upcoming game become available. In the meantime, feel free to discuss what you hope to see and experience in this game, and what you like about the "Animal Crossing" video game series in particular. Enjoy!

Very much excited for this.  Just hope they come up with even more new ideas like they did for New Leaf.  The Be Your Town’s Mayor thing was amazing and if they come up with even more new town projects like that, then it will make it all the more great.

In order to keep potential fans involved, here is a link to a separate website, where you can follow the game yourself. The website also includes a new promo trailer for the upcoming game, and more information will arrive, as the game gets closer to being released. http://click.ccg.nintendo.net/?qs=b29b407ceb65b5f71dbc168096a75e512da7dffa8aa67e5aee06b5d5378b7aa7d6aab1f7454ebe4270df16eb33c09a2c55ae0dee1393fd4f3ca510128ed972fb Enough said, true believers!

Just an interesting piece of information that was on Gamespot (not sure if you can find it there anymore), but an exclusive "Animal Crossing: New Horizon" skin for the Nintendo Switch, for a pre-order of this video game, has ALREADY sold out just through the pre-orders, so the aspects for this video game are already looking pretty good, just in case anybody was wondering! Enough said, true believers!

Surprised to see not a single post about the game since it was released.  I mean after all, it’s the most talked about game of 2020 (unless we are counting Cyberpunk 2077 for all the wrong reasons).

Love the game, although the GameCube original and arguably New Leaf are both better at this point and time.  Maybe after another year or two of updates, this will feel less like a console version of New Leaf and bring us more depth and excitement.  Because after my island became five stars, I wanted more tasks to do than what was provided.

But I will give New Horizons the same praise many people have given it this year.  It helped keep me sane during the pandemic and provide a badly needed sense of escapism.  Hell I’m still playing it now although not nearly as much as I did in the pandemic early days.  It’s still giving me serotonin in a year where a lot of people need it.

My squad btw (with my wife in a cameo):HCIWnG8.png