• Advertisement

SBC's Top 30 Best Fairly OddParents Episodes

Steel Sponge

So, here's a project coming from me that I'm sure most of you have only just been suddenly hit with. The idea for this project came to my mind while I was on Discord. While it feels kinda unorthodox to create this in a very SB-centric internet forum, I would still like to see this happen.

-The setup and rules for this countdown project will be the same, but since I am not expecting for this to be as popular as the SB episode countdowns by any means, this project will be that of a smaller scale. Therefore, instead of doing a top 50 countdown, this will be a top 30.

-To make this project happen, I need a minimum of 10 submissions. Instead of a top 25, please PM me your top 10.

-The deadline to submit your list will be Sunday, September 1st, so there will be no rush. On the first week of collecting ballots, I will make my first update. After that, I will update this thread monthly to let you guys in on how many submissions I have received so far. If this pulls through and I manage to receive the required minimum of lists, I will start the countdown on Wednesday, September 4th (the anniversary day of FOP's first showing as a series of Oh Yeah! cartoon shorts)

-Let me know if there's an episode on your top 10 that you want to write commentary for. For any episode without any guest commentary, I will cover for it.

-If I receive at least 16 or more submissions, I will start a topic for a top 30 worst countdown by the end of this one.

With all's said and done. Feel free to send me your top 10 if you have one.

• Like 2

Alright, one week in and so far I have two submissions. I have one complete top ten list while one other person is still working on his. I will provide an update next month, but until then, more submissions will be very appreciated.

I could've made this announcement earlier, but I'm afraid that I'll have to cancel this project for now due to lack of interest. I could try this again at some later point, but maybe I won't. Right now, I'm going to keep focused on my FOP reviews (and I know, I haven't written out a complete season review in a year, but trust me when I say that I am planning on resuming my reviews).

Alright fellas, I've been thinking about reviving this as of now. There is no deadline, but I would at least like to have 5-6 more submissions before I could consider making one. If you have a submission, PM me on here or DM me on Discord (or post it on one of the chatrooms, whichever you prefer).