• Advertisement

‘SpongeBob SquarePants’ CG-Animated Prequel Series ‘Kamp Koral’ Greenlighted By Nickelodeon

Jinjo

The show will be coming in July 2020:

https://www.morningstar.com/news/business-wire/20200219005214/nickelodeon-announces-voice-cast-for-kamp-koral-spongebobs-under-years-first-ever-spongebob-squarepants-spinoff

Kamp Koral: SpongeBob’s Under Years will also feature returning SpongeBob SquarePants voice cast members Mary Jo Catlett (Mrs. Puff), Jill Talley (Karen) and Lori Alan (Pearl), among others. Additionally, Carlos Alazraqui (The Casagrandes) and Kate Higgins (Blaze and the Monster Machines) will join the cast as new characters Nobby and Narlene, narwhal siblings who live in the woods surrounding the camp.

In the new series, SpongeBob and his pals spend the summer building underwater campfires, catching wild jellyfish, and swimming in Lake Yuckymuck at the craziest camp in the kelp forest, Kamp Koral.

• Funny 1

funny how i shelved an original idea for a story that would be cemented on a narwhal character, a story i came up with because of nick's b.s. last year, only for nick to announce that the spin-off will feature two characters that are narwhals

Also, what a coincidence how Carlos Alazraqui, who starred as the main character of Camp Lazlo, a show that Kamp Koral has been accused of taking too much from, is in the cast.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, Steel Sponge said:

funny how i shelved an original idea for a story that would be cemented on a narwhal character, a story i came up with because of nick's b.s. last year, only for nick to announce that the spin-off will feature two characters that are narwhals

Also, what a coincidence how Carlos Alazraqui, who starred as the main character of Camp Lazlo, a show that Kamp Koral has been accused of taking too much from, is in the cast.

i didn't even know that he was also did voice work for TheCasagrande.