• Advertisement

120b. Toy Store of Doom

Karen

I loved it! ^_^ 10/10

I don't know, but this plot felt very fresh. Maybe not the jokes, but I had a thirst for a fresh plot and this episode quenched it. It was original and it wasn't a half assed episode like some other episodes. 630566.gif

I loved it! ^_^ 10/10

I don't know, but this plot felt very fresh. Maybe not the jokes, but I had a thirst for a fresh plot and this episode quenched it. It was original and it wasn't a half assed episode like some other episodes. 630566.gif

Yes, the plot was very original and fresh.

I thought this episode was ok when I first saw it, but now I dislike it. I mean come on, I know SpongeBob and Patrick are childish but this was absolutely over the top. They were running away from a toy of all things.

Btw, the plot is not entirely fresh. Rugrats did this plot before too, but its not that big a deal because there aren't any other shows that I have seen this plot before besides Rugrats 428899.gif

I thought this episode was ok when I first saw it, but now I dislike it. I mean come on, I know SpongeBob and Patrick are childish but this was absolutely over the top. They were running away from a toy of all things.

Btw, the plot is not entirely fresh. Rugrats did this plot before too, but its not that big a deal because there aren't any other shows that I have seen this plot before besides Rugrats 428899.gif

I still love it. XP

Toy Store of Doom

By the looks of these reviews this is a very controversial episode, Which I for one love. It may not be the cleverest episode or necessarily the funniest but it did keep me entertained through the 11 minutes. The plot is simple Spongebob and Patrick get locked in a Toy Store over night. Simple enough, I liked the twist from them being happy and joyous to the lights going off and the sudden references to "Rambo" and other movies. There were lots of funny jokes that were filled among with some rather stupid/Unfunny jokes. The ending was one of the best parts of the episode, It's defiantly in my top three of the season and top ten for Post classic episodes.

Score: A-, 4.5/5, 9/10, Outstanding

I actually liked this episode a lot. It had some really funny jokes, and the story was well-written. The only things I didn't like were the tedious scene where Patrick was pulling Spongebob out of a dollhouse, and Spongebob and Patrick being scared of the toy robot. Other than that, this was a good episode, and it's one of my favorite season six episodes.

9/10

awesome episode 10/10. i liked how they ended up staying in the store overnight when it closed because they did not want to leave. that was creative because it is not something that would happen in real life. i liked how they were scared of the toys. reminds me of my childhood when i used to be scared of my toys in my room at night, like my furby :o i liked how they hid in the dollhouse so nobody would notice them and kick them out but then had a hard time getting back out. i liked that the name of the store was toy barrel and that the store was shaped like a barrel. but most of all, my favorite part was at the very end when patrick ran out screaming and told the kid about the scary haunted creatures or memories or whatever(lol)that are in that store, but then goes "hooray it's open" and runs back in like....wow really(in a good way). that was a real lol moment to be treasured because it showed patrick's true stupidity. he is so scared but then so enthusiastic again it's like.....clever.

Ugh. I just saw the episode, and DEAR LORD, it's inexcusable. Okay, Spongebob and Patrick are supposed to have the charisma of a child, but this is simply over the top and unfunny, along with the countless terrible jokes this episode produced in under ten minutes. Plus, the last minute or two were a total fail. Seriously, shooting bubbles at a harmless toy? *facepalm* One of my least favorites.

3/10