• HS Sophomore
    • HS Junior
    • HS Senior
    • College Freshman
    • College Sophomore
    • College Junior
    • College Senior
    • Post-Grad / Not in School at the moment

Most of the days I should be spending at college, I'm actually spending working at Publix. They really like me there.

Though in an alternate scenario where I actually go to college, I would probably be a college sophomore.

as i live in quebec which has a different education system from the rest of canadian provinces, i just finished college at 19 years old because high school finishes at 11th grade and college lasts 2-3 years depending on how much you fail your courses. this august i will start going to a local university.

I'm gonna approach "College" as "University" because I know Americans use the former quite broadly for reasons I honestly have none for, and also I swear American high school ends when students are 18 regularly and I'm definitely past that stage soooo...yah.

It's been a good month since I finished my first year of University (or Freshman year, as y'all know it as), so I went with that.

Supposed to be a senior graduating this year, but I haven’t been in school in 2 whole years due to worsening health with all the struggles I deal with (Tourette’s, OCD anxiety, depression), it’s been hard for me to focus getting into the routine again. My insomnia doesn’t help either.

...and even though I’m in a higher grade, I’m still doing 9th grade level credits 

I am fucked