• Advertisement

SBC's Top 50 Worst Episodes Ever! (20 Years Edition)

OWM

20 minutes ago, Steel Sponge said:

truth or square gets any higher and i'll make a video essay lecturing you all about the true masterpiece that it is.

It might get #1 and defitenly will get bottom 5 going by what i’ve seen on discord ?

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Steel Sponge said:

truth or square gets any higher and i'll make a video essay lecturing you all about the true masterpiece that it is.

Me and that episode still got beef, lol

• Sad 1

After only two days we already have a whopping 15 lists (just about half the current record)! Keep them coming in! Remember, deadline to submit is May 10.

33 minutes ago, OWM said:

After only two days we already have a whopping 15 lists (just about half the current record)! Keep them coming in! Remember, deadline to submit is May 10.

Actually more than half. The worst list record is 25, its the best list record thats 32.

• Hug 1

Well it's been one week, and we've already tied our worst list record from last year with 25 lists (counting my own). Thanks to all these people who have submitted so far:

SquiddyFace

Coffee_Lover

RDSP

More

Trophy

Steel Sponge

El Jacko

4EverGreen

Klu

Patty Sponge

Wintermelon43

jjsthekid

WhoBob

Fred Rechid

Cha

teenj12

BobCarotte

JCM

Kaiju

Clappy

Halibut

Loopers

Homie

BeachBob95

If you haven't submitted yet, don't worry since you still have two weeks left. 

Reminder that you have two weeks left to submit by the end of the day on Friday, May 10! Those who have already submitted should make sure their list is exactly as they want it, since I’ve already started tallying!

• Thanks 1

Reminder that you have one week left to submit! We’ve almost tied the current record overall with 31 lists! Thanks to all who have submitted over the past few weeks:

SquiddyFace

Coffee_Lover

RDSP

More

Trophy

Steel Sponge

El Jacko

4EverGreen

Klu

Patty Sponge

Wintermelon43

jjsthekid

WhoBob

Fred Rechid

Cha

teenj12

BobCarotte

JCM

Kaiju

Clappy

Halibut

Loopers

Homie

BeachBob95

EmployeeAMillion

G4ry

Honest Slug

Spongebranch

CakeCup

Prez

OWM

Last-minute stragglers and anyone else looking to submit or edit their list should do so as soon as possible!

• Happy 1

While I wish that Pineapple Fever would drop, it has a really odd vibe to it so I can get some not liking it and having it show up on here. There's just so much worse to me though that I wouldn't consider it as at least it's a unique kind of odd to it where I can't tell whether I like it or not.

Lol FishBowl you guys are all mad-mans 

Pineapple Fever almost made my list though ,it’s such annoying and stupid episode that failed apart as with formal of classic  episodes,as well at it’s own,a lot of people call it "so bad it’s good" but honestly it’s so slow and lifeless than I cannot find it enjoyable even ironically.

• Like 2

The Fish Bowl: Bottom 30. Everything I could say about this episode has already been said in the commentaries, but I'll reiterate that, when this episode's not being boring as fuck, it has some of Patrick's worst characterization in post-sequel.

Pineapple Fever: THERE I AM GARY THERE I AM!

• Like 2