• Advertisement

Drifer's attempt number #nan to draw a day

The Drifter

The top-left picture of Krabs reminds me of one of the weird faces he was making when he was freaking out over the "Squeaking" he was hearing in his head, during his freak-out moment in "Squeaky Boots"! :hysterical: Keep up the good facial work! :cool:

• Like 1

15561829516951150589892.jpg

5 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

The top-left picture of Krabs reminds me of one of the weird faces he was making when he was freaking out over the "Squeaking" he was hearing in his head, during his freak-out moment in "Squeaky Boots"! :hysterical: Keep up the good facial work! :cool:

It's from Scaredy Pants

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

19 hours ago, The Drifter said:

15561829516951150589892.jpg

It's from Scaredy Pants

Well, it was definitely a season one face, so I was in the right ball park. Also; Spongebob: "Gary! I closed the WINDOW on my HEAD!" o.o Strangler--I mean, Bodyguard: "Get your feet out of my eye sockets!" Spongebob: "I'm TRYING, but my cleats are STUCK in your corneas!" :hysterical: Another good batch of pictures! :cool: Enough said! ;)

31 minutes ago, President Squidward said:

Oh my god that turtle sketch killed me. LOVE that meme 

??Midunesti nane, nane nane, sarebazi bade, bade bade, morakhazish kame, kame kame, nanekëo mano zayidi, to ke dahane mano gayidi, midunesti nane, bozorg misham, sarebazi miram, chera dadi to shiram, nazashti man bemiram, sarbazamo, sarebazi baram ye moshde khake, hamin daru nadaram, faghad yik-dune pake, sarbaz doäm gelime pare, shabra sar miyare, kalogh par, pa morghe, basash farghi nadare! ??

• God Himself 1