• Advertisement

Whodunnit?: Episode 8

Jinjo

Welcome to SpongeBob Whodunnit?, a March Madness event! Yup, it returns for the eighth edition! In this event, the goal is to figure out who deflated the basketballs at the Basketball Stadium!

Spoiler

Mr. Krabs gets a catering gig at Bikini Bottom Basketball Stadium. He invites his Krusty Krew plus 1 for all of them to invite. So SpongeBob invites Patrick, Patrick invites Gary so they can get a cousin photo together, Squidward invites Larry after they made up temporarily as sort of friends, and Mr. Krabs takes Mrs. Puff as his date. It’s going all good, SpongeBob is making Krabby Patties and Krusty Dogs for the audience in the back of the game where the kitchen is, and Squidward is unhappily serving them. But as the game is about to start, they realize all the basketballs have been sabotaged and deflated! Who could have done it!? :o 

As Krabs' private detective, your job is to figure out who sabotaged the basketballs. Your trusty Magic Conch Shell only gives you these two hints: the culprit was someone at the stadium, and they met with the basketball team at least once.

By March 30th, PM me who you think is the culprit! On March 31st, all is revealed and the winners will receive 1,000 doubloons each and a point! NOTICE: However, there is a big change in how the game works this time around. To avoid one team from easily sweeping the competition (so yes this is getting nerfed), this game will only award one point per side. If half of your team gets the correct answer, then your team gets one point only. If less than half of your team gets it right, then the side does not get a point. This will increase the stakes and collaboration of who to guess.

Note: as usual, you only get one guess. Once you PM me your guess, that's it.

Anecdote dates:

Mr. Krabs - March 4th

Squidward - March 5th

Patrick - March 6th

SpongeBob - March 7th

Larry - March 11th

Gary - March 12th

Mrs. Puff - March 13th

• Happy 2

8 minutes ago, 0 said:

Um, I think you made a mistake here...

This game only awards one point now per team, if enough team members get it right for their side. This shouldn't be confusing but I will keep elaborating if need be.

1 hour ago, 4EverGreen said:

Does this new rule also apply to Independents, who are technically NOT a part of team?

Yes, it applies to them too; they must have at least 6/7 people submit the correct guess to get the point.

• Funny 3

Alright, time's up. Here was the solution...

Spoiler

The culprit was SpongeBob, but not intentionally. Although he was working at the kitchen at the time, he met with some of the home basketball team and gave them some food. Starstruck, he took out his pen to get their autographs but when trying to get it, SpongeBob slips on grease and knocks them all down, ruining their basketballs. He apologizes and feels guilty but doesn’t come out with it because he feels so bad.

All three teams got a point, so that means the people who submitted from each team got it right. 4EverGreen got it right for the indies. Trophy, Fred, sbl, Ben, Hippy, Slug and Winter got it right for the Band Geeks. SOF, OWM, Darkness, Hayden, RDSP, Goob and Mythix got it right for the Drasticals. Thanks to all who participated, I will give you your doubloons momentarily.