• Advertisement

Frozen 2

Jinjo

I'm not gonna lie, I liked Frozen back in the day. But hype around this movie kinda killed my interest in it and news about sequel only baffled me. 

But this teaser actually looks... like something interesting? Something that takes risks and advances the story? Like it's actually a good sequel? Maybe it won't be as epic as this teaser, but I'm really considering going to this movie now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Disney really knows how to defy my expectations. I wasn't sure how Disney could manage to write a stellar sequel to Frozen at first, but now I'm very stoked for this.

Now we wait for the rest of this film's advertising to be piled high with Olaf clips.

Wow, the sequel looks really action-y. I might go see it since it comes out the same month as my birthday. I hope it is really exciting as the trailer makes it look. Disney knows how to make a movie look exciting when it actually isn't.

Also I was half-expecting to hear a few chords of Let it Go in this trailer. Glad there wasn't.

This trailer is chalk full of excellent animated sequences.  From turning the waves of the ocean into ice and especially that sequence with Elsa and Olaf in the smoky pink heart.  Super impressed already.

And I still love the original movie even with a really weak third act, so damn right I’m excited for this.

• Like 1

Despite the overexposure and spoils, I did like the first movie and thought it lived up for the most part to its reputation. Trailer was mature and action packed, suprising but really cool. Seems like more of a fantasy film than a princess one at this point.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2019 at 12:26 PM, Phil Coulson said:

I wasn't into this sequel even though I liked the first one but the trailer justified its existence. As long as it's as dark as trailer promised and it adds more into its lore, I'm all for it.

With the exception of "The Black Cauldron; Altantis: the Lost Empire;" and "Wreck-It-Ralph"; Disney really isn't known for getting TOO dark with their animated films, so it's nice to see them taking a risk with this, and broadening their horizons. I'm not saying that they should go crazy like Don Bluth did, but it's nice to know that they want to attract people who AREN'T just children with parents! :rolleyes: Hopefully, this will turn out to be a very good film! :D Enough said! ;)