• Advertisement

Original Version of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V.

Klu

This is probably common knowledge, but it's not as huge on the internet as I thought. Mermaid Man and Barnalce Boy V is a classic, but did you know that this episode was actually 22-minute special at first? Animatic from "Fear of a Krabby Patty" dvd reveals quite of few deleted scenes and extended sequences from original episodes. The funniest and one of the more baffling ones (in the vein "WHY THEY CUT THAT") was scene of IJLSA backstory.

• Like 4
  • God Himself 1

18 minutes ago, BeachBob95 said:

I once had this footage but I lost it and have been looking all over the internet since. Thank you for bringing this up. Please tell me you have the complete animatics somewhere where I can watch them!

I have it, actually. I hope no one is will be against posting full version here.

EDIT: Nevermind, Viacom blocked it. I will upload it to Google Drive.

Edited by Genndy Klurtakovski
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Genndy Klurtakovski said:

I have it, actually. I hope no one is will be against posting full version here.

First of all, that is great news! Thank you! However, I need to figure out how to watch it because it is blocked in my country. I'm trying some applications on it.

1 minute ago, BeachBob95 said:

First of all, that is great news! Thank you! However, I need to figure out how to watch it because it is blocked in my country. I'm trying some applications on it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U7NkAVgDrcmTavd-m3J3VhuWu6FiXGwI/view?usp=sharing

There's google drive link for everyone who's interested.

• God Himself 1