• John Wick (Hawk)
    • Holiday Special Grampa Wookie (OWM)
    • ThetittymilkalienfromLastJedi (Slug)
    • That Kid on the Tricycle (Dman)
    • kfc from Green Book (Leedles)
    • Jackie Chan
    • CGI Mole Rat (Hayden)

This poll is closed to new votes

In this thread, we, the community, will be making our own movie. Roleplay as your SWYAD characters and make the wildest movie you can imagine. If you didn't sign up for the SWYAD, then you can still participate as whatever actor/character of your choice. There are no real rules for this, anything goes. The plot can get as wild as you want it to be, this is mostly for fun. You can have this be a mix of genres too, throw whatever you can together. When the event is over, we'll compile this together into a beautiful movie for the public. However, there's a twist: After the movie is over, we'll have a poll deciding who the best actor in this film was, and whoever the most liked actor is will receive 1,000 doubloons! So there's some incentive to give your best performance. The movie roleplay will last from today until February 25th.

I, J.J. Abrams, will be the director of this film. Behind the scenes, I've set up 50 mysteries that will never be resolved or properly followed up on in this movie! :D Go wild, everyone.

• Thanks 4

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

-Stephen King, opening line of The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger

Roland Deschain, the last gunslinger, had followed the man in black to this place. It was currently night time, the pale and sickly moon giving off its light to the world below. The gunslinger, a man resembling Clint Eastwood as he appeared in The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly, made his way towards a bar; a rather simple honky tonk with the equally appropriate name of The Gun and Card Saloon. The interior resembled an old-timey saloon, complete with some fellow at the piano belting out "na, na, na, na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na, heeeey Jude" for the drunken patrons who paid him in beer-soaked dollars. Sitting at the counter, the gunslinger asked the barkeep if he had beef. When the barkeep answered yes, Roland ordered three burgers and a beer. The burgers were quarter-pounds of beef, cooked until well-done with melted cheddar on top. The buns were garnished with sesame seeds; Roland noted there was no bread where he came from, so this was astonishing. Picking up a burger and biting into it slowly, the gunslinger let the taste overtake his palate. By God!, he thought to himself. This beef is truly threaded, no mutations whatsoever! And just as quickly as he was with his guns, he ravenously devoured the burgers, chugging down gulps of tasty beer in between.

(i am so sorry i have never done this before i usually go with a paragraph/narrative style when i rp)

9 minutes ago, Samuel L. Jackson said:

I'm tired of these monkey fighting snakes on this Monday-to-Friday plane!

Monkey-fighting snakes. When you absolutely, positively have to kill every motherfucker in the area, accept no substitutes.