• Advertisement

The End of G4 MLP?

Princess Peach

I haven't even watched all of S8 yet and I already have some good hopes towards S9. I've said it numerous times that MLP:FiM has kept a consistently good quality and I bet most others feel the same way. As for the possibility of G4 ending, I can feel it coming. I don't know much longer until FiM comes to an end, but when it does, I feel like G4's magic will rub off on the forthcoming one and make G5 something to look forward to.

3 hours ago, Steel Sponge said:

I haven't even watched all of S8 yet and I already have some good hopes towards S9. I've said it numerous times that MLP:FiM has kept a consistently good quality and I bet most others feel the same way. As for the possibility of G4 ending, I can feel it coming. I don't know much longer until FiM comes to an end, but when it does, I feel like G4's magic will rub off on the forthcoming one and make G5 something to look forward to.

I mean, the show has some good seasons like i like s2, s4, s5 & s6 (with Starlight as of late which is good imo) s7 is mixed for me (which i have yet to finished last 6 eps of s7 oops). Will probably watch s8 this year before s9 begins.