• Advertisement

091a. Goo Goo Gas

Jinjo

You know what's funny. This episode was aired in season 7. Yeah, Nickelodeon waited 2 years to air this episode. If I lived in USA, I would be very angry about this but at least this episode premired in my country (and probably the other countries except USA) 1 year before the year when this episode aired in USA. Anyway, I love this episode a lot and It's not only one of my favorite season 5 episodes, It's also one of the best post-movie episodes ever. The plot was very creative and silly and It has many funny moments. Plus, the characters were very cute as babies. The ending wasn't good in my opinion but I enjoyed watching the rest of this episode. So I don't mind the ending much. The begining of this episode was very funny. Mr. Krabs chewing Plankton with his only teeth was hilarious. Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob as old people was funny. The scene when Plankton was at the store cracked me up. Plankton turning Kran into a calculator was funny. The ending made me laugh. This episode is an excellent episode of season 5 IMO. 10/10