• Advertisement

Homosexuality: Born with it, or choose to be it?

storytime7

teenj's not a stupid person, he just says stupid things.

Like that I believe in Santa Claus? 947717.png Well, I know never to post on this part of the forum again..

Like that I believe in Santa Claus? 947717.png Well, I know never to post on this part of the forum again..

Oh, come on. You're 14. There was recently an episode of Glee where a 16-year-old girl still believed in Santa and it was hilarious. You're 14. I found out there was no Santa when I was 6. I never thought there was a tooth fairy, an Easter bunny, or any of that shit.

Oh, come on. You're 14. There was recently an episode of Glee where a 16-year-old girl still believed in Santa and it was hilarious. You're 14. I found out there was no Santa when I was 6. I never thought there was a tooth fairy, an Easter bunny, or any of that shit.
Why can't he believe in Santa? It's like if you did this exact same thing, except replacing Santa Claus with God or Jesus. He can believe in him if he wants. Hell, I believed in Santa till I was 10.

Why can't he believe in Santa? It's like if you did this exact same thing, except replacing Santa Claus with God or Jesus. He can believe in him if he wants. Hell, I believed in Santa till I was 10.
Sorry, I just find it strange that someone as mature as teenj can believe in a fat man flying around the world in a sleigh in one night and climbing down chimneys. Oh, and flying reindeer.

I have to agree with you here. I think we're being a little too hard on teenj.

thx omj for liking my post and bringing back the days when we were all stupid

I believe Past Dylan said it best going back and re-reading this.

No...this topic is just... 537442.gif

thx omj for liking my post and bringing back the days when we were all stupid

Lol seriously! Rereading this thread is like stepping into the twilight zone xDDD.

• Like 1

QFT. 70s is right, homosexuality is not a choice. Its not like I can get up one morning and say "Hey, I feel like being homosexual today." Nope, it doesn't work that way.

you're right

QFT. 70s is right, homosexuality is not a choice. Its not like I can get up one morning and say "Hey, I feel like being homosexual today." Nope, it doesn't work that way.

you're right