• Advertisement

Bunsen is a Beast

Steel Sponge

On 1/10/2018 at 9:22 PM, WhoBob said:

Yep, Nickelodeon doesn't have any respect for animation anymore. It's all just SpongeBob, Loud House and live-action stuff. Tbh I couldn't care less about the show and I'd rather Nick to have more variety with different creators (it's time for Butch Hartman to retire already) but It's still shame they didn't give Bunsen a chance to shine and this is why Nickelodeon will continue to lose its chances with animation show creators.

He retired from Nick and after this was just sigh...

Okay speaking unironically I laugh at fact that some people really sad that Bunsen get cut because Spongebob and Lmao House are more successful.This show is horrendous and it’s great that Nickelodeon killed it really fast because it’s it’s not as remarkable.New Spongebob is goes from fine to great,and Loud House,while lame,still much tolerable than anything else Nick created now.So I honestly don’t mind seeing both cartoons begin the only superior ones since other animated projects since 2009 of this channel are atrocious.I know that Korra,Harvey and Welcome to the Wayne exist,but it’s literally the only exceptions fron almost 10 years.