ScarecrOWM

New Cashier Application 2019

Hello, SBCers. You might have noticed @kylie✨ has become less and less active on both the forums and Discord due to her becoming busy with her own life. Because of this, she has unfortunately decided to leave her position. Her relationship with the staff is still good as ever, of course, and we all support her decision.

Anyway, we've decided to open another Cashier application to take her place. If you'd like to apply please contact @jjsthekid and he'll send you a list of questions evaluating you, just like always.

The deadline to apply is January 20th, and the new mod will be announced the following day. All staff will be judging. Good luck!

• Like 16
  • Happy 1
  • God Himself 1

I was banned from SBM before it was hip. Trendsetter is me.

19 hours ago, dmandaman said:

king of spamming the shoutbox

Well they took away my status updates and blogs and discord where else could I offload.

Now if I want to talk to someone o have to find a topic of theirs and hunt them down 

• Wow 1

Well, after a long and hard deciding process, the staff has finally come to a decision. SBC's new mod will be....

?

?

JACKIE CHAN!

jk it's actually @10/10 IGN

This was an incredibly hard choice to make, but we've decided he is the winner because of his dedication to SBC and past experience on other sites. He will receive 500 doubloons as well! Thanks to all who submitted and participated!

• Like 2
  • Happy 7
  • God Himself 8
  • Hug 1