• Advertisement

January 2019 Premiere Info

Jinjo

United States:

Sunday, January 13th - 11:00 AM ET/PT - 243A - The Nitwitting: Patrick inducts SpongeBob into his prestigious society of dullards and doofuses.

Sunday, January 20th - 11:00 AM ET/PT - 243B - The Ballad of Filthy MuckPatrick takes his grime to a new extreme, playing around in so much trash that he becomes unrecognizable.

Sunday, January 27th - 11:00 AM ET/PT - 244A - The Krusty Slammer: Mr. Krabs turns the Krusty Krab into a jailhouse after Plankton breaks the law, but crime only pays for so long.

Promo: 

Edited by jjsthekid
  • Like 5

Here are the remaining January episodes:

243b - The Ballad of Filthy Muck (January 20th): Patrick takes his grime to a new extreme, playing around in so much trash that he becomes unrecognizable.

244a - The Krusty Slammer (January 27th): Mr. Krabs turns the Krusty Krab into a jailhouse after Plankton breaks the law, but crime only pays for so long.

Looks like we're going back to singular one episode airings.

Nitwitting and Ballad:Sounds like compete garbage,no hopes at all.

Krusty Slammer:Eh,looks better that’s episodes above,but at the same time it’s might be Call the Cops 2.0 and that episode is already bad.

I don’t gonna make any results based on synopses and coupled of first episodes in general.But I have a feeling that we gonna have a giant downgrade from Season 11.But who know,when I read synopsis for Plankton Paranoia and There’s a Sponge in my Soup I had the same expectations,it’s just a matter of time anyway.

The only thing Kaz has to do, in order to NOT mess up our expectations, is to make sure he writes better episodes than "Ink Lemonade". As long as he does that, everything is going to be peaches and cream!...Whatever that means! :hysterical: Enough said! ;)

• God Himself 3