• Advertisement

Bao

Cha

While I still have to wait for my chance to see Incredibles 2, I was glad I got to see this just now. Expected from Pixar, I never would've thought that I would get some emotional attachment from a mother and a sentient dumpling at first until the short would eventually strike a chord on me. Simply put, I thought it was a great short.

Spoiler

Even while I think that it does the cliche justice, I still think it could've done without the whole "it was just a dream" twist.

Edited by Noggy

2 hours ago, Noggy said:

While I still have to wait for my chance to see Incredibles 2, I was glad I got to see this just now. Expected from Pixar, I never would've thought that I would get some emotional attachment from a mother and a sentient dumpling at first until the short would eventually strike a chord on me. Simply put, I thought it was a great short.

Reveal hidden contents

Even while I think that it does the cliche justice, I still think it could've done without the whole "it was just a dream" twist.

Spoiler

honestly , i never saw it as a dream twist. more of how her life with her son was being represented with the dumpling.