• Advertisement

If I could successfully Lucid Dream, What would I do?

Slam Lord BBBB

On 12/16/2018 at 9:05 PM, Goofy the Red Nosed Goober said:

1. Who on  here doesn't want to do that lol

2. Now that is the ideal lucid dream right there ?

3. Interesting, you get the thrill of being one in a lucid dream but irl there is a lot more boring stuff to the job lol

5. Don't forget to leave a big message in the sky when you're flying, have it say, "EXILED FROM SBM!"

6. Rule the world with a specific Xbox Live game about underwear and make it the flag while you're at it :funny:

9. Ruby and Sapphire would probably ditch Grunkle Stan and join you lel

11. That sounds like something i have hard out of a book... but that sounds awesome either way

12. Why get attacked first? Just manipulate them into admitting they are a serial killer and you good from there :thumbsup:

13. Hell yes, now that is a dream I would love to be in ❤️

14. One butterfly flies away and you're a goner ?

16. Odd but I'll take it as something I would do too

17. I know my subconscious would be a mix of characters I can relate to, depends on my mood, if I am feeling positive it would be SpongeBob and if I am feeling er... kinda pessimistic then I would hear Daria too!

18. I would hate that because I would go blind lmao

NOW TO REPLY TO THE REPLY. REPLY CEPTION, WE ARE THREE LAYERS DEEP NOW.

1. Looks to corner of room, sees that one guy. "Well, I uh, wouldn't want to....." prompty guns him down.

2. Not exactly, but close enough.

3. What? It's fun?

5. OMG I'LL WRITE THAT DOWN WRITE NOW!!!!!!!!

6. Nah, thats a different dream. I mean't the classic iron fist brutal communist dictator style.

9. No, No they didn't. Grunkle Stan had the car, and the cash register. And Stan couldn't leave them, they were his best dancers at "Grunkle Stans Family Pub and Strip Club". In the dream they escaped into blairmore by blowing up the bridge, and i went and got drunk at stans bar afterwords. Yeah, fun dream that was.

11. The manliest adventure.

12. Because i have recurring dreams of being hunted by serial kills and it always ends before I either win or lose.......wouldn't call them nightmares though, too much fun. The only true nightmares are the ones where i am covered in bugs. Ugh.

13. la la LA la la.

14. NOT IF I WILL MYSELF INTO BEING MADE OF RUBBER. OR HAVING MORE BUTTERFLYS. HUZZAH.

16. Too cute. Imagine all those jigglypuff, making noises, puffing up....awww, its too much, someone get me the Theodore roosevelt volcano budweiser shark jump dream, stat!

17. MY PLAN EXACTLY(I ALMOST WROTE IT LIKE THAT) with the mirror as the middle option, and Colonel Klink as the crazy lol memes option, cause simpsons memes lol. Meh, probably go with one of the big ones.

18. "'Cause they fill the open air
And leave teardrops everywhere
You'd think me rude but I would just stand and stare" - Owl City

On 12/16/2018 at 8:08 PM, Goofy the Red Nosed Goober said:

15 sounds insane, I would never think of that as something I would do in a lucid dream lol

3 more things

1. What are your favourite ideas of the bunch

2.  Who would you bet on to win each of the 5 matches in number 15.

3. Well, I'll save that for when you have a free hour and feel like typing a lot

Edited by Slam Lord BBBB

6 hours ago, Mrs. Takasugi Claus said:

id lucid dream to try to understand this thread better (or to acquire underpants slam)

WELL, ALL OF MY BEST LUCID DREAM IDEAS. ARE ON A LIST, AND GOOFYYY RED NNOSE POSTED HHHIS OPINION OOOOMN THEM.

YOU could that too, or nmaybe post  your own idea

Okay, so I have a legitimate query. It's not an idea for a lucid dream, but listen. A lucid dream is described as an event in which you are aware that you are dreaming and that you can control that dream. Do your ideas of lucid dreams involve being self-aware that you are in a dream and being able to control said dream? 

Edited by Noggy

1 hour ago, Noggy said:

Okay, so I have a legitimate query. It's not an idea for a lucid dream, but listen. A lucid dream is described as an event in which you are aware that you are dreaming and that you can control that dream. Do your ideas of lucid dreams involve being self-aware that you are in a dream and being able to control said dream? 

Yes, how else am i supposed to command my dream into whatever creative situation i want(Like thee ones i listed, whats your thoughts on each of those, do something like goofy did)

I've never lucid dreamed yet, but i got close

5 hours ago, Noggy said:

So Noggy, anything else?

Edited by Slam Lord BBBB

21 hours ago, Pigeon Lady from Home Alone 2 said:

best way to get people to reply to your thread is demanding it

Indeeed

22 hours ago, Goofy the Red Nosed Goober said:

Yea I have, just haven't had the time to make a mass reply to the new ones yet lol

After you do that, tell me if you ever get a free hour and feel like writing alot.

I have something I thin you may like

22 hours ago, Goofy the Red Nosed Goober said:

Yea I have, just haven't had the time to make a mass reply to the new ones yet lol

Say, tell me when/if you get a free hour, mmhhkay?

Wanna see what you think of this

Edited by Slam Lord BBBB