• Advertisement

SBC Secret Santa Program 2018

TJ

Like previous years, our Secret Santa program is back once again!  Image result for christmas spongebob gif

Tis the season for giving. And what better way to do so than to go to the SBC store and purchase gifts for others. If you feel like getting gifts for your e-friends, then sign up for the SBC Secret Santa Program! For interested users, you have until Monday, December 17th to sign up. From there, I will PM people on who to get gifts for (I'll randomly pick the person you are Secret Santa for), and I will announce who gave gifts to who on Sunday, December 23rd, which will be the deadline for gift giving. How the giving feature will work is that you will tell me what item from the doubloon store you would like to buy for your person, and I'll give it to them, along with subtracting doubloons from you. You can only choose items that are currently active in the store, however. No rare/old items.

And please, if you sign up, you must participate. You can simply be a Scrooge or Plankton and just sign up and ignore the rest. But just remember, you'll be making another user sad in the process. Which is why I want people who will actually participate in this. So if you feel like spreading some Christmas cheer, then sign up in this topic.

On December 17th, the deadline to sign up for this, I will be PMing people on who they are getting gifts for, so you have a week to sign up. If you are worried you won't have enough doubloons, do not worry, as we have lots of opportunities to win doubloons.

Happy gift giving!

• Like 2

Users have been notified of who they're getting gifts for, and hopefully soon enough the presents can be "wrapped" ;) . I'm giving an extension to the gift giving deadline by one day. Monday, December 24th (Christmas Eve)! 

Happy gift giving!

• Thanks 2

I have heard from all of the Secret Santas, all of the transactions are done, and the presents are wrapped! So here is who everyone's Secret Santa was and what they got for them:

Goobz, your Secret Santa was...

Yuma. She got you the V11 Rose skin.

Jjs, your Secret Santa was...

Hayden. He got you the SpongeBob Weight Set.

Fa, your Secret Santa was...

SpongeRobert. He got you the Magic Conch Collectible.

RDSP, your Secret Santa was...

Renegade. He got you the 8 bit Community skin.

Someone, your Secret Santa was...

SOF. He got you the Name Change feature.

SOF, your Secret Santa was...

Goobz. He got you a Monocle.

Renegade, your Secret Santa was...

Someone. She got you the White Tuxedo iFish item.

Yuma, your Secret Santa was...

Jjs. He got you the JigglyTown Skin.

Hayden, your Secret Santa was...

RDSP. He got you the Squidward's Clarinet Collectible.

SpongeRobert, your Secret Santa was...

Fa. He got you the Squidward's Clarinet Collectible

Thank you to all who participated this year! Happy Holidays to all, and to all a good night!

• Like 2
  • Hug 2

And what's a secret santa without a secret suprise. Everyone who participated in this year's Secret Santa will receive a free exclusive Gift Box item for their iFish. Participants shall find it sitting in their iFish page momentarily.

Make sure to give your thanks to TJ for organising this year's secret santa, and I wish you a happy holiday! :D

• Happy 1
  • Thanks 3