• Advertisement

010b. F.U.N.

Karen

I love this episode a lot but It's not amazing as It's partner, Culture Shock. The idea has been done in many shows but that's okay. The episode is very enjoyable and I loved F.U.N. song. There are also some funny parts like Plankton wearing squarepants, Bubble Bass' cameo and the ending. 10/10

• Like 1

I am of the apparently rare opinion that Plankton's facade wasn't actually a plot to get the Krabby Patty formula completely- Karen put the idea into Plankton's head and I actually think Plankton's "breakdown" at the end was how he really felt on the inside, but he still realised that it would be more FUN to grab the Krabby Patty anyway and sabotage his lovely friendship with the King of All

Idiots, SpongeBob SquarePants. 

Just one question though- how does such a small guy fit such a big sandwich in his pocket? :P

On 12/14/2016 at 1:44 AM, Grimmy Claus said:

I am of the apparently rare opinion that Plankton's facade wasn't actually a plot to get the Krabby Patty formula completely- Karen put the idea into Plankton's head and I actually think Plankton's "breakdown" at the end was how he really felt on the inside, but he still realised that it would be more FUN to grab the Krabby Patty anyway and sabotage his lovely friendship with the King of All

Idiots, SpongeBob SquarePants. 

Just one question though- how does such a small guy fit such a big sandwich in his pocket? :P

It's cartoon logic, silly! :P You don't ask questions, you just GO with it! :hysterical: Although, maybe Plankton's pocket works like Felix's Magic Bag of Tricks, it contains an infinite amount of space and can fit anything you want in it. On a more personal note, F is for FABULOUS, which this episode is! B) U is for Universal Love, which this episode deserves! :) N is for Number of Times I have Watched it, and I can't count it! o.o I have watched it SO many times! :excl: It's an 11/10! (Yes, it's THAT good!) :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

It's cartoon logic, silly! :P You don't ask questions, you just GO with it! :hysterical: Although, maybe Plankton's pocket works like Felix's Magic Bag of Tricks, it contains an infinite amount of space and can fit anything you want in it. On a more personal note, F is for FABULOUS, which this episode is! B) U is for Universal Love, which this episode deserves! :) N is for Number of Times I have Watched it, and I can't count it! o.o I have watched it SO many times! :excl: It's an 11/10! (Yes, it's THAT good!) :D

That's COMPLETELY IDIOTIC! :evil:

My stepdad's FUN song

F is for ####, a really bad word, too

U is for Up to Bad

N is for no that word in this house

Down here in the deep blue sea! XD

8.5/10 Great

Edited by Atlantis SquarePantis is Amazing