• Advertisement

010b. F.U.N.

Karen

F is for fire that burns down the whole town!

U is for uranium...BOMBS.

N is for no survivors, when you-!

Funny episode. 7.8/10

Lol, Plankton's F.U.N song is hilarious!

• Like 1

If I remember correctly, this is the episode that completely got me into SpongeBob all those years ago. F.U.N Song rocks!

F is for frolic through all the flowers

U is for ukulele

N is for nose-picking, sharing gum, and sand-licking here with my best buddy

• Like 1

Nostalgic.

It's pretty good on it's own right, but dang that song almost gets to me emotionally since it just reminds me of simpler days when SpongeBob was da bomb with me and all my friends.

• Like 2

The Jolly Good Rookie schtick had me in stitches in my youth and still gets to me at times til this day. Other than that, I was never that fond of this episode. I think Wumbo mentioned this before, but that thing Bubble Bass did to Plankton with his butt...yeah, hilariously weird in it's own right.

7/10

• Like 1

This episode, though not particularly funny, is one of the most memorable of Season 1. It contains what I consider to be the show's best song, The FUN Song, which embodies SpongeBob's personality to a T. It was the first episode to really show Plankton's soft side, and though he ends up going back to his rotten ways, it was still a big step for the series. With great music and a wonderful exploration of character relationships, this was the episode that sealed SpongeBob's fate as a show that wasn't going "anywhere, anytime at all".

• Like 1