• Advertisement

Present Protectors

Jjs Goodman

Challenge #6 (finale):

For the finale, this is divided into two parts. For part one, find six snowmen hidden in both the Snowcember Ball 2018 and Whodunnit forums. Note that one snowman is hidden in one minigame, but not beyond page one. After part one is done, I will send the contestants part two.

Well, we have our winner.

In the end, Winter (Squeaky) won, defeating all of the elves for good! Congratulations to him, and he can now see what's inside of his present. Inside of his present box is: a team point, 5,000 doubloons and a Present Protector badge. Robert and RDSP also fought bravely.

Thanks to all who played. You may roleplay or say congratulations or say something witty in here until it is closed.

Puffy Fluffy: *very angry, irritated growling*

Translated: "Beaten... by a BALLOON?! THIS IS UTTERLY HUMILIATING! Time to take matters into my own fins..."

*he morphs into his monstrous form and attempts to pop Squeaky with his teeth, but he somehow keeps missing as the apathetic balloon makes its escape*

"Wait! COME BACK! All I wanted to do was mercilessly annihilate you! " *he keeps jumping to try and catch Squeaky as she floats away* "Ugh! Errghh... you shiny inflated fiend!!!" *he chases the balloon off into the sunset as we fade out*

Edited by SantaRobert RectangleClaus