• Advertisement

Present Protectors

Jjs Goodman

Challenge #2:

For the second challenge, in order to fight off the elves, you must unscramble eight Christmas related phrases. Here they are below, and you can use internet for help:

Spoiler

1.) LEEVS

2.) NLBWSOLSA

3.) TESPRSNE

4.) SMLTOTEEI

5.) CRKSUFATEI

6.) CRSEROAL

7.) YNCDA ANEC

8.) EHGILS IDRE

You will have 15 minutes to complete the challenge. DM me on Discord or PM me on here the answers. Whoever comes in first will gain immunity and a team point. Whoever gets 2nd and 3rd place will also be safe from having their presents stolen. From there, the angry elves will randomly steal someone's present(s).

Results:

1st: dmandaboi

2nd: Mythix

3rd: RDSP

4th: Winter

5th: Fa

6th: Robert

7th: Hayden

8th: Negi

9th: SOF

Dman wins a point for the Band Geeks (Presents). The contestants drove off the elves again. Unfortunately, not before Trophy (Jeffrey) and SOF (Plankton) had their presents stolen, thus eliminating both.

The game will go on a break for now, but will resume Monday, December 17th at 7pm EST. You may roleplay in this thread until then.

Remaining Contestants:

1.) Winter - Squeaky the Balloon

2.) dman - Fred

3.) Goofy - Man Ray

4.) RDSP - Bunny Wunny

5.) Mythix - Larry

6.) Negi - SpongeBob

7.) Hayden - Ice Climber(s)

8.) Fa - Patrick

9.) Robert - Puffy Fluffy

Edited by MLG Vanilluxe

Challenge #3:

For the third challenge, in order to fight off the elves, you must find five candy canes in the Snowcember Ball 2018 AND Whodunnit forums. (note: none are in the minigames)

You will have 15 minutes to complete the challenge. DM me on Discord or PM me on here the answers. Whoever comes in first will gain immunity and a team point. Whoever gets 2nd and 3rd place will also be safe from having their presents stolen. From there, the angry elves will randomly steal someone's present(s).

Edited by MLG Vanilluxe

Results:

1st: RDSP

2nd: Winter

3rd: Fa

4th: Robert

5th: Negi

6th: Hayden

7th: Mythix

RDSP wins a point for the Drasticals (Fruitcakes). The contestants drove off the elves again using candy canes. Unfortunately, not before Goofy (Man Ray) and dman (Fred) had their presents stolen, thus eliminating both.

Challenge #4 will be Tuesday, December 18th at 7pm EST. You may roleplay in this thread until then.

Remaining Contestants:

2.) RDSP - Bunny Wunny

3.) Mythix - Larry

4.) Negi - SpongeBob

5.) Hayden - Ice Climber(s)

6.) Fa - Patrick

7.) Robert - Puffy Fluffy

Edited by MLG Vanilluxe

Challenge #4:

For the fourth challenge, you will need to unlock three ice gates in order to escape the elves, using combinations. Here are hints for each combination:

Combination #1:

1.) Two digits

2.) Even number

3.) Number is between 20 and 30

Combination #2:

1.) Three digits

2.) Odd number

3.) Number is between 160 and 180

Combination #3:

1.) Three digits

2.) Odd number

3.) Number is between 230 and 242

You will have 10 minutes to complete the challenge. DM me on Discord or PM me on here the answers. Whoever comes in first will gain immunity and a team point. Whoever gets 2nd and 3rd place will also be safe from having their presents stolen. From there, the angry elves will randomly steal someone's present(s).

Results:

1st: Winter

2nd: Mythix

3rd: RDSP

4th: Robert

5th: Negi

Winter wins a point for the Band Geeks (Presents). The contestants escaped the elves. Unfortunately, not before Hayden (Ice Climbers) and Fa (Patrick) had their presents stolen, thus eliminating both.

Challenge #5 will beWednesday, December 19th at 7pm EST. You may roleplay in this thread until then.

Remaining Contestants:

2.) RDSP - Bunny Wunny

3.) Mythix - Larry

4.) Negi - SpongeBob

5.) Robert - Puffy Fluffy

Challenge #5:

Unscramble these ten phrases, you may use internet:

Spoiler

REBCEIG

ECCLII

OFRST

ETRE

LTGHIS

NTIEWR

IEERNEDR

RGCIALE

LZIZBDRA

KICOOES

You will have 10 minutes to complete the challenge. DM me on Discord or PM me on here the answers. Whoever comes in first will gain immunity and a team point. Whoever gets 2nd and 3rd place will also be safe from having their presents stolen. From there, the angry elves will randomly steal the 4th and 5th placed players' presents.

Results:

1st: Robert

2nd: RDSP

3rd: Winter

Robert wins for the Carolers (Indies). RDSP and Winter will also be making it to the final challenge.

Sadly, due to them coming in 4th and 5th place respectively, both mythix (Larry) and Negi (SpongeBob) had their presents stolen, taking them out.

The final challenge will be tomorrow night at 7pm EST, between the final three: Robert, RDSP and Winter. Who will be the overall winner!?