• Advertisement

Avengers: Endgame

Clappy

Kinda mediocre compared to the masterwork of editing and hype that was the Infinty War trailer, but I think with a movie like this, the trailer having no action or any plot points we weren’t already aware of is the point - we knew virtually nothing about the movie beforehand, and we still kinda don’t. But that’s the allure. 

So ready. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Young Nug said:

Kinda mediocre compared to the masterwork of editing and hype that was the Infinty War trailer, but I think with a movie like this, the trailer having no action or any plot points we weren’t already aware of is the point - we knew virtually nothing about the movie beforehand, and we still kinda don’t. But that’s the allure. 

So ready. 

I understand why people will feel this trailer wasn't exciting enough. I actually like why this trailer was all somber and depressing. Infinity War was supposed to be shown as a war and its first trailer did that perfectly. Here, they lost the war. So it makes sense why it's a slow burn and downer one and I loved that aspect. It brought so much emotion and It makes me wanna root for these characters even more. I do hope second trailer will be more action packed and exciting but as far as first trailers go, I loved the direction they took with this one. 

P.S. to all. the movie is in April 26. Movie poster confirms it.

Spoiler

mxytd8ut3v221.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=e987f5f64e6529226584f37f45369efe5a6613df

• Like 2