• Advertisement

Klu's "art" dump

Klu

Just now, Klu said:

but i already drawn him! :(

It's not enough. For this gallery to become Old Man Patrick quality you need to draw more Old Man Patrick.

Your brains are probably already degraded thanks to season 11 if you don't seem to understand me.

• Sad 3

On 4/1/2019 at 5:50 AM, Lumoshi said:

It's not enough. For this gallery to become Old Man Patrick quality you need to draw more Old Man Patrick.

Your brains are probably already degraded thanks to season 11 if you don't seem to understand me.

you’re just a big meanie poo poo head!

Btw klu your art is still great

14 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

"The Great Piggy Bank Robbery", considered by many animation buffs, to be one of Robert Clampett's best animated cartoons (along with "Book Revue"). Keep up the good work! :D Enough said! ;)

they aren't wrong, The Great Piggy Bank Robbery is amazing short and one of my most favorite cartoons ever.

thank you!

8 hours ago, Klu said:

D3kT1l9WAAcy5tV.jpg:large

For some reason, I'm just reminded of that scene from the "Looney Tunes" cartoon short, where Daffy Duck is talking to the butler of the rich guy (Cubish) that he's trying to give a laugh to. Daffy Duck: "It has become increasingly apparent to me, that I'm not WANTED around this household! Have we taken into account, that I am the only one around here who is capable of restoring, said health to said master? And that you would go out of your way, in your endeavor to remove from the premises, the only ONE who is capable or restoring, said health to said master?! Where were you on the night of July 19th?!" Butler: "Well, I..." Daffy: "A likely story! I see it all now; you and the upstairs maid! 'Do the old boy in', you said! 'Elderberry wine and grape-laced', you said. Then, 'The quick getaway', you said! Rio De Janeirio, money laundering, and a heavy bank account!" Butler: "No, no!" Daffy: "Yes, yes! But you weren't smart enough, eh, John? Alias, Johnny! Alias, Jack! Alias, Jackie! Phew! What's Humphrey Bogart got that I ain't got?!" :hysterical: Enough said! ;)

"Paper Mario", the last great game masterpiece for the N64. I hope that when the N64 inevitably gets a classic edition, mini console packed with games in it, like the NES and the Super NES did, that "Paper Mario" is one of the games included for it. Enough said! ;)