• Advertisement

Stan Lee Dead at 95

OWM

https://www.wnct.com/news/national/stan-lee-dead-at-95/1591301054

“SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) - Stan Lee, the creator Marvel Comics, has died at 95. 

According to TMZ, Lee was transported from his Hollywood Hills home Monday morning and was taken to the hospital where he later died. 

Lee started Marvel Comics with Jack Kirby back in 1961. He started off with The Fantastic Four and went on to create Spider Man, Black Panther, X-Men, The Incredible Hulk, and more. 

He is survived by his daughter, Joan.”

This is obviously horrible news. I wasn’t really a fan of Marvel or any of his works, but I understand he had tremendous influence and the stuff he created is legendary.  RIP.

This is truly saddening. Just like Kirby and Ditko, the man was influential in many manys possible with co-creating many of my favorite characters (Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, Hulk, Black Panther, X-Men, Iron Man etc). I swear I'll cheer for him when he's in Avengers 4. 95 years of life is such an accomplishment. Rest in peace Stan. At least you are with Joan now.

I'm totally speechless. As someone who's just gotten into those Marvel Studios movies and chuckled at Stan's cameo appearances, this is sad news to me. At least he led a long and great life, and made millions happy with the characters he helped create. May his immortal legacy on the comics field be preserved by daughter Joan and the legions of Marvel fans out there, and may his influence continue to shine in comics to come.