6 members have voted

1. 1. Best Game

• Operation Krabby Patty
    • Employee of the Month
    • BFBB PC
    • TMG PC
    • LCP PC
    • Nighty Nightmare (CFTKK PC)

AWEGames was one of the more active spongebob dev teams(next to Viscarious and Blitz) and like Viscarious, had a distinct style to their games.

They held a monopoly on cd based Spongebob PC games(Nick Arcade controlled the online distrubuted ones, i'll talk about those a different time) and made 6 of them.

Operation Krabby Patty

Employee of the Month

Battle For Bikini Bottom PC Edition

The Movie Game PC Edition

Lights Camera Pants PC Edition

Nighty Nightmare(known in europe as CFTKK PC)

I feel like these games are underrated as heck. Not for the gameplay(half of them are point and click adventure games, which i like, but some people don't, and the other half are minigame collections, which get old fast) or graphics(all decent, with good backgrounds. The first three had trash cutscenes though, same team that made Spongetrix Re-Hydrated for that nick promo. They did get the real Mr Krabs

No, i love these games for their comedy(especially the point and click ones) and weirdness(basically all of them) which is just so funny to watch. And point and click adventure games are basically sold on comedy, and the odd good puzzle here and there. Operation Krabby Patty is the least funny, but even it has some good moments. I'll make a list of the funniest moments from each below Later  but until then, lets discuss these. Did you play em? Gameplay? Do you find them funny?

As a starting point, heres the cutscenes from Nighty Nightmare , by that point they ditched the ugly 3d cutscenes and used the comic book style from the lights camera pants game.

Edited by Slam Lord BBBB

Employee of the Month; would've also voted for the Move Game PC because they were, in essense, virtually the same gameplay-wise (and I've never played LCP PC but I wish I could...)

BFBB PC sorta stands in inferiority when compared to its console conterpart. I did like one of the Chum Bucket minigames though.

Operation Krabby Patty also being minigame centric...ehhhh...it was cute and fun but not a favorite.

And CFKK...doesn't look as fun on PC tbh.

1 hour ago, LocalAquatic said:

Employee of the Month; would've also voted for the Move Game PC because they were, in essense, virtually the same gameplay-wise (and I've never played LCP PC but I wish I could...)

BFBB PC sorta stands in inferiority when compared to its console conterpart. I did like one of the Chum Bucket minigames though.

Operation Krabby Patty also being minigame centric...ehhhh...it was cute and fun but not a favorite.

LCP is the best of the three(i've never played Employee of the month, but it sounds like the movie game with the cutscenes from OKP) as it has comic style cutscenes for its jokes(mastered in nihgty nightmare), ingame cutscenes for expoisition(no ugly 3d cutscenes) its freeroam so its about 30% longer, and there is waaayyy more dialogue to be found, much of it optional. LCP for the PC is the funniest spongebob game ever. A couple of the puzzles are pretty challenging, especially one i only figuired out because i happened to know how pearls are made from a book.

Nighty nightmare has its charm, the games are just okay. But please watch the cutscenes , comedy gold.  Nighty Nightmare  tell me what you think

BFBB PC i know literally nothing about other then it involved minigames(like okp and nn, although both the movie game and lcp had a few mini games sprinkled in)

13 hours ago, LocalAquatic said:

The LCP PC game has the same gameplay style too.

I don't know if I could call any of these underrated, because they're pretty lame in my opinion compared to their console counterparts. But if I had to choose one that I liked, I'd say Operation Krabby Patty. The mini-games were actually pretty engaging and fun compared to the later games similar to this style.

55 minutes ago, BackAlleyBreadsticks said:

I don't know if I could call any of these underrated, because they're pretty lame in my opinion compared to their console counterparts. But if I had to choose one that I liked, I'd say Operation Krabby Patty. The mini-games were actually pretty engaging and fun compared to the later games similar to this style.

Comedy. They are hillarious

1 hour ago, BackAlleyBreadsticks said:

That's for sure!

Also, kinda weird,

OKP had those weird seaants, and a survivor reference.

TMG had an allegory for abortion, a terrorist group, a future portal showing spongebobs grave, and a zork reference.

LCP had a allegory for coming out of the closet, a mini game about slapping peepers, clam biology, and a time sgpace portal, also, Patrick runs a lemonade stand