• Advertisement

Hilda

Minty Car

A Netflix Original show based off the Graphic Novel series of the same name which came out back in late September. Series takes place in a modern day Scandinavia where mythical creatures such as Giants and Elves exist. First impressions for me after the first three episodes (thirteen are in season 1) is impressive. I like the art style a lot, along with how well the fantasy and contemporary blend in this show. The characters are pretty likable too. May edit some more thoughts in after finishing the season.

Discuss below.

Bump as I finally got around to watching the first season in full.

It was a fun show that did a good job with world building and character development for the most part and had fun plots that were zany and interesting. Looking forward to what happens with a second season.

On 1/10/2019 at 7:01 PM, Shuichi said:

Bump as I finally got around to watching the first season in full.

It was a fun show that did a good job with world building and character development for the most part and had fun plots that were zany and interesting. Looking forward to what happens with a second season.

And we'll have to wait until 2020 unfortunately ?

I just finished marathon this show,and,my goodness,it’s an incredibly charming one!I really enjoyed this cute and colorful world of series along with a great characters and soooooo pleasant animation style.My only issue besides that there not that much time with Woodman   is that it’s not all that funny,but it’s still can be funny at times for sure,but honestly even without that I always keep my smile watching any episode because how adorable it was.Definitely wait for a second season.

• Like 2