• Advertisement

Howdy, do yall

Matt0417

I accidentally made my "About Me" thing kind of like an introduction so I'm just gonna repost it here, albeit with a few changes.

Oh hello folks. My name is Matt and I'm a 14-year-old sucker for everything SpongeBob. This has been my favorite show for nearly my whole life, and I'm excited to see other fans just like me!

I also enjoy indie games mixed in with a little bit of Nintendo, so I'm a pretty big gaming dude too ?

Just a quick note: I also transferred from Spongebuddy Mania, I just found the community there to... not be BAD per say, but there was alot of arguing from time to time. Hopefully, this alternative will give me and you a better experience!

1 minute ago, President Squidward said:

Yeah, sbm is in a bit of controversy since July, you may know me from there or twitter lol. I frequent here and twitter a lot. Welcome! Hope you have a great time here!

I actually came here because of your tweets to Vincent Waller ?

11 minutes ago, Matt0417 said:

I actually came here because of your tweets to Vincent Waller ?

I'm happy to hear you decided to visit this site! But yeah. Everyone isn't a fan of SBM anymore (including me) and now we love using this site. I always have, but I visited sbm more until losing interest a bit this year. Not sure why I wasn't as active on SBC compared to sbm. Ah well, never want to be associated with SBM again, I'm happy I'm banned from there.

I'm known as the Squidward crossover fanatic here so I hope you can handle annoying members like me. :funny: *unfunny joke*

Edited by President Squidward