• Advertisement

Ask Hawk: Politics Edition

HawkbitAlpha

I previously made a thread of this type on SBM, but since then, my political views have shifted significantly. So, let's do this again!

The idea of this type of ask me thread? Imagine, if you will, that I'm running for some public office, and that you're a reporter who wants to ask me some questions regarding my political positions and beliefs. You'll learn just where I stand on the issues.

Time to go full libtard.

Spoiler

ok, let's start off with a joke question before we get into legit stuff

What do you plan to do about the presence of redpills and Lunchables and their roles in the so-called "libtard agenda"?

In all seriousness, though, what are your opinions on gun control and how will they factor in the fight against gun violence?

20 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

In all seriousness, though, what are your opinions on gun control and how will they factor in the fight against gun violence?

I, a gun owner (or rather, the worst liberal on the planet), consider myself to be a moderate on gun control reform. Things I'd do:

• Set up strict standards for selling guns to people with some serious underlying issues (if verified by due process)
  • Raise legal purchasing age to 21
  • Possibly, a gun buyback program

Now, don't get me wrong. Of course doing reforms doesn't mean mass shootings will entirely disappear. Some people are gonna slip through the cracks, or go into the black market to buy guns. We know that. But will gun control significantly cut the overall number? Yes!

Edited by HawkbitAlpha