• Advertisement

Season 12 (News & Discussion)

Jinjo

Since it's been confirmed Season 12 will start on November 11th, I might as well make this. Here's what we know so far:

• The first Season 12 episode is called "FarmerBob", which airs November 11th.
  • "Gary and Spot" and "Sandy's Nutty Nieces" are two other known S12 titles.

Post any expectations and hopes you have for the season, along with any other pieces of news that come along the way.

Knowing almost no future episode titles (minus the remaining s11 ones) feels so weird, since we've known all of s11 since july 2017 when barely any of it had aired, so we knew so many future titles back then. Now, not only have all those episodes finally aired (or are about to), but we know almost no future titles after that, only two (three as of this post but Farmerbob will air before season 11 finishes). 

8 minutes ago, houndoom said:

i hope its as good as seasons 10 and 11 or as good as season 8

Probably will be, unless we're getting a lot of new writers, but I doubt that will happen.

I'm hoping that season twelve will FINALLY be the season we FINALLY get a PROPER "Spongebob Squarepants" crossover episode! :D If "The Fairly Oddparents" and " The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron" get to do THREE together, than "Spongebob Squarepants" has to get at LEAST one, minimum! :cool: Enough said! ;)

• Confused 2

I'm hoping Karl Hadrika, Megan Ann Boyd or Benjamin Arcand gets a higher storyboard position or some writing credit.

4 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

I'm hoping that season twelve will FINALLY be the season we FINALLY get a PROPER "Spongebob Squarepants" crossover episode! :D If "The Fairly Oddparents" and " The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron" get to do THREE together, than "Spongebob Squarepants" has to get at LEAST one, minimum! :cool: Enough said! ;)

Squidward and Wunschpunsch will be the only one we as a fanbase will allow.

6 hours ago, 4EverGreen said:

i am pretty sure that was to boost the ratings spongebob still gets high ones so i doubt it will get a crossover as long as it does not get a loud house crossover we are good

36 minutes ago, dmandaboi said:

Uhh... Appy, I regret to inform you Mr. Krabs has already done that.

To be fair, episode which has this joke is super forgettable.

Also to be honest, I kind of hope they tone down the "wackiness" :funny: in this season, because it was a bit too much in Seasons 10 and 11. I liked it, sure, but it did not balance out well in Season 10. Season 11 did a better job of balancing out though, and I hope this season will do an even better job.

Here are plots for "Gary and Spot" and "Sandy's Nutty Nieces":

Gary and Spot: Sandy talks about the nightly adventures of Gary and his secret friend Spot.

Sandy's Nutty Nieces: SpongeBob gets in over his head when he volunteers to babysit Sandy's three nieces.

I don't know about Sandy's Nutty Nieces, but Gary and Spot sounds interesting.

As for FarmerBob, I don't wanna watch the above clip because of spoilers, but it's nice to see an Old Man Jenkins-centered episode after Seance Shmeance and High Sea Diving.